Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- By 2025, IDC predicts that the total amount of digital data created worldwide will rise to 163 zettabytes, ballooned by the growing number of devices and sensors
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
- The big data software market was worth $31 billion in 2018, growing 14 percent from the year before.
- 95 percent of businesses need to manage unstructured data.
- Through 2019, 90% of large organizations will have hired a CDO, but only 50% will be considered a success.
- 8 percent of businesses say data and analytics have fundamentally changed the nature of industry-wide competition
- 26 percent of businesses say data and analytics have significantly changed the nature of industry-wide competition.
- Nearly 50 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their sales and marketing departments.
- 53 percent of companies are adopting big data analytics
- 50 percent of businesses say data and analytics significantly impacted new entrants launching data and analytics businesses that undermine traditional competitors’ value propositions.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Data Warehouse: Keys to Success
- Is Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) the “Prescribed Burn” that Healthcare Data Needs?
- How to Build a Data Strategy Roadmap
- Predictive Analytics can help reduce your Data Decay
- Enterprise Data Strategy: What is it? And why is it important?
- Managing the Organizational Dynamics
- Part 1: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Implementation Fundamentals of Master Data Management
- Overcoming common Enterprise Data Governance challenges
- The Value of Data Integration