Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- The big data industry will be worth an estimated $77 billion by 2023.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use search trends to derive data.
- Nearly 50 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their sales and marketing departments.
- Businesses that use big data saw a 10 percent reduction in overall cost.
- By 2025, the amount of the global datasphere subject to data analysis will grow by a factor of 50 to 5.2 zettabytes.
- The number of IT professionals using descriptive and predictive analytics grew from the mid-40th percentile to high 60th percentile between January 2018 and January 2019.
- Data warehouse optimization is considered the most important big data analytics use case, and is considered critical or very important by 70 percent of businesses.
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
- 30 percent of businesses consider the Spark software framework critical to their big data analytics strategies.
- Customer/social analysis is considered the second most important big data analytics use case, followed by predictive maintenance.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Improving Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) Scores with Data Management
- Why do you need a Data Strategy now more than ever?
- How to get started with Data Governance
- Automation Solutions Closes the Gap on Last Mile Delivery for Retailers
- Sharing a Power BI report within Teams
- Why choose Snowflake Cloud Data Platform?
- Top 5 performance best practices with Snowflake
- Accelerating Data Initiatives for the Banking & Finance Industry
- Six Reasons to Consider Power BI Premium
- Part 1: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?