Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Customer/social analysis is considered the second most important big data analytics use case, followed by predictive maintenance.
- 45 percent of companies run at least some big data workloads in the cloud.
- Businesses that use big data saw a 10 percent reduction in overall cost.
- Only 7% of marketers surveyed report that they are currently effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven marketing engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints.
- By 2025, IDC predicts that the total amount of digital data created worldwide will rise to 163 zettabytes, ballooned by the growing number of devices and sensors
- 36 percent of investment professionals use web scraping to derive data.
- 90% of enterprise analytics and business professionals currently say data and analytics are key to their organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
- Content analytics usage among IT professionals increased from 43 percent to 54 percent between January 2018 and January 2019.
- 90 percent of IT professionals plan to increase spending on BI tools.
- 95 percent of businesses need to manage unstructured data.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Surprise! Payers’ Data Struggles with the No Surprises Act
- Snowflake Advantages
- Top 5 Benefits to Centralized Data
- Data Solutions that Improve Risk Management for Banks
- Five Questions You Need To Answer To Get The Most Out Of Power BI
- Scrum Master Best Practices to Accelerate Data Projects
- Top 5 performance best practices with Snowflake
- Don’t Let Technical Debt Bankrupt Your Data Foundation
- Overcoming common Enterprise Data Governance challenges
- Gaining executive buy-in through Data Governance