Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- People generate 2.5 quintillion bytes of data each day.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use search trends to derive data.
- By 2025, IDC predicts that the total amount of digital data created worldwide will rise to 163 zettabytes, ballooned by the growing number of devices and sensors
- 14 percent of investment professionals use credit card and POS software data to derive data.
- By 2025, 60% of the 163 zettabytes of existing data will be created and managed by enterprise organizations.
- Content analytics usage among IT professionals increased from 43 percent to 54 percent between January 2018 and January 2019.
- 73 percent of businesses consider Spark SQL critical to their analytics strategies as a big data access method.
- 61 percent of businesses that recognize the effect of data and analytics on their core business practices say their companies either have not responded to these changes or have taken only ad hoc actions rather than developing a comprehensive, long-term strategy for analytics.
- 21 percent of investment professionals use web traffic to derive data.
- By 2020, there will be 2.7 million job postings for data science and analytics roles.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Enterprise Data Strategy: What is it? And why is it important?
- What is a Data Strategy & Why is it Important?
- Snowflake ETL vs. ELT
- Overcoming common Enterprise Data Governance challenges
- Power BI Reports vs. Dashboards
- Predictive Analytics can help reduce your Data Decay
- Data Modeling Best Practices
- Launching A Master Data Management Program: The Keys to Success
- Improving Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) Scores with Data Management
- Exploring DEV / TEST / PROD Environments in Power BI