70 percent of investment professionals use “alternative data” or plan to do so in the next year.2019
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 95 percent of businesses need to manage unstructured data.
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
- Content analytics usage among IT professionals increased from 43 percent to 54 percent between January 2018 and January 2019.
- Only 7% of marketers surveyed report that they are currently effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven marketing engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints.
- Data-driven organizations are 23 times more likely to acquire customers, six times as likely to retain customers, and 19 times as likely to be profitable as a result.
- 79 percent of enterprise executives say that not embracing big data will cause companies to lose competitive position and risk extinction.
- People generate 2.5 quintillion bytes of data each day.
- By 2025, 60% of the 163 zettabytes of existing data will be created and managed by enterprise organizations.
- The big data industry will be worth an estimated $77 billion by 2023.
- 36 percent of investment professionals use web scraping to derive data.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Implementing Power BI Report Usage Metrics
- Sharing a Power BI report within Teams
- Exporting DATA from Tableau to Excel
- Data Modeling is the Key to Success
- Why choose Snowflake Cloud Data Platform?
- The Value of Data Management
- Winning strategies for Data Governance maturity
- Managing the Organizational Dynamics
- The Benefits of Data Warehousing in Finance
- The Value of Data Integration