Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 55 percent of North American businesses have adopted big data analytics.
- Businesses that use big data saw a profit increase of 8–10 percent.
- By 2025, 60% of the 163 zettabytes of existing data will be created and managed by enterprise organizations.
- 50 percent of businesses say data and analytics significantly impacted new entrants launching data and analytics businesses that undermine traditional competitors’ value propositions.
- 8 percent of businesses say data and analytics have fundamentally changed the nature of industry-wide competition
- More than 150 zettabytes (150 trillion gigabytes) of data will need analysis by 2025.
- The big data software market was worth $31 billion in 2018, growing 14 percent from the year before.
- More than 30 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their research and development departments
- 30 percent of businesses consider the Spark software framework critical to their big data analytics strategies.
- 90 percent of the world’s data was created between 2015 and 2016 alone.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Gender Equality in Technology: Come so Far, Got so Far to Go
- Part 1: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Women in Technology: It’s Time We Stand Up for What’s Right
- Implementing a Proof of Concept (POC) Approach
- Power BI Download Options: App vs MSI
- Top 5 Benefits to Centralized Data
- Implementing Power BI Report Usage Metrics
- Data Governance: A Banking & Finance necessity, not a luxury
- Exporting DATA from Tableau to Excel
- Winning strategies for Data Governance maturity