By 2020, there will be 2.7 million job postings for data science and analytics roles.2017
BHEF and PwC America’s Data Science and Analytics Talent: The Case for Action Report
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Analytics leaders are nearly twice as likely as others to report enacting a long-term strategy to respond to changes in core business practices.
- Insights-driven businesses are growing at an average of more than 30% each year, and by 2021, they are predicted to take $1.8 trillion annually from their less-informed peers.
- The big data industry will be worth an estimated $77 billion by 2023.
- In 2025, the IoT data analyzed and used to change business processes will be as much as all of the data created in 2020.
- 95 percent of businesses need to manage unstructured data.
- 70 percent of investment professionals use “alternative data” or plan to do so in the next year.
- Businesses that use big data saw a profit increase of 8–10 percent.
- 14 percent of investment professionals use credit card and POS software data to derive data.
- 26 percent of businesses say data and analytics have significantly changed the nature of industry-wide competition.
- Only 16% of organizations can currently say that 75% or more of their employees have access to company data and analytics.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Five Questions You Need To Answer To Get The Most Out Of Power BI
- Scrum Master Best Practices to Accelerate Data Projects
- Exporting DATA from Tableau to Excel
- The Benefits of Data Warehousing in Finance
- Enterprise Data Strategy: What is it? And why is it important?
- The Importance of Data Strategy in 2023
- Part 1: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Winning strategies for Data Governance maturity
- Uncovering the Best Practices for Master Data Management
- Top 5 Benefits to Centralized Data