Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 61 percent of businesses that recognize the effect of data and analytics on their core business practices say their companies either have not responded to these changes or have taken only ad hoc actions rather than developing a comprehensive, long-term strategy for analytics.
- The amount of data generated each second in the banking sector will grow 700 percent by 2020.
- Insights-driven businesses are growing at an average of more than 30% each year, and by 2021, they are predicted to take $1.8 trillion annually from their less-informed peers.
- By 2025, more than a quarter of all data created will be real-time, with 95% of that data generated by the Internet of Things.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use expert networks to derive data.
- By 2025, 60% of the 163 zettabytes of existing data will be created and managed by enterprise organizations.
- Through 2019, 90% of large organizations will have hired a CDO, but only 50% will be considered a success.
- 45 percent of companies run at least some big data workloads in the cloud.
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
- The big data industry will be worth an estimated $77 billion by 2023.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Driving Power BI Adoption
- Part 2: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Top 5 Benefits to Centralized Data
- Launching A Master Data Management Program: The Keys to Success
- Part 1: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Implementing a Proof of Concept (POC) Approach
- Predictive Analytics can help reduce your Data Decay
- Data Warehouse: Keys to Success
- Overview: The Tableau Suite of Products
- Top 5 performance best practices with Snowflake