Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
- 83 percent of enterprise executives say they’ve pursued big data projects to gain a competitive advantage.
- 90 percent of IT professionals plan to increase spending on BI tools.
- The education vertical currently has the lowest adoption of big data among vertical industries, but educators are most likely to say they may use big data in the future.
- 60 percent of businesses believe it is harder to source talent for data and analytics positions than for any other roles
- 90% of enterprise analytics and business professionals currently say data and analytics are key to their organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
- The worldwide big data market is projected to grow from $42 billion in 2018 to $103 billion in 2027.
- Big data ranks 20th across 33 key technologies when businesses were asked their top technologies and initiatives strategic to business intelligence.
- Businesses that use big data saw a 10 percent reduction in overall cost.
- 50 percent of businesses say data and analytics significantly impacted new entrants launching data and analytics businesses that undermine traditional competitors’ value propositions.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- A 360-Degree Customer View: Personalizing the Consumer Journey
- Data Governance: Lessons learned for best practices
- The Value of Data Management
- Overview: The Tableau Suite of Products
- Gender Equality in Technology: Come so Far, Got so Far to Go
- Interoperability in Healthcare: A Patient-First Framework
- Data Strategy Assessment: Current and Future State Analysis
- Scrum Master Best Practices to Accelerate Data Projects
- Implementation Fundamentals of Master Data Management
- Automation Solutions Closes the Gap on Last Mile Delivery for Retailers