Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
- 60 percent of businesses believe it is harder to source talent for data and analytics positions than for any other roles
- 98 percent of sales representatives at construction companies that adopt analytics and geographic data reported dramatic decreases in their time frame for providing price quotes.
- 30 percent of businesses consider the Spark software framework critical to their big data analytics strategies.
- People generate 2.5 quintillion bytes of data each day.
- In a survey of approximately 700 business professionals, only 15% said their organization is currently very effective in delivering a relevant and reliable customer experience. In the same survey, only 3% of respondents said they are able to act on all of the customer data they collect; 21% say they can act on very little of it.
- 79 percent of enterprise executives say that not embracing big data will cause companies to lose competitive position and risk extinction.
- Through 2019, 90% of large organizations will have hired a CDO, but only 50% will be considered a success.
- 21 percent of investment professionals use web traffic to derive data.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Snowflake Delivers a Single Data Experience Across Multiple Platforms
- Surprise! Payers’ Data Struggles with the No Surprises Act
- Five ways Financial Services Can Benefit from Snowflake
- Overcoming common Enterprise Data Governance challenges
- How Healthcare Payers can breakdown their Data Silos
- Gaining executive buy-in through Data Governance
- Automation Solutions Closes the Gap on Last Mile Delivery for Retailers
- Five Questions You Need To Answer To Get The Most Out Of Power BI
- Data Offense or Data Defense: Flexibility vs Control
- Scrum Master Best Practices to Accelerate Data Projects