Big data ranks 20th across 33 key technologies when businesses were asked their top technologies and initiatives strategic to business intelligence.2017
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Only 16% of organizations can currently say that 75% or more of their employees have access to company data and analytics.
- 55 percent of North American businesses have adopted big data analytics.
- 98 percent of sales representatives at construction companies that adopt analytics and geographic data reported dramatic decreases in their time frame for providing price quotes.
- 53 percent of companies are adopting big data analytics
- The number of IT professionals using descriptive and predictive analytics grew from the mid-40th percentile to high 60th percentile between January 2018 and January 2019.
- Only 7% of marketers surveyed report that they are currently effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven marketing engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints.
- 26 percent of businesses say data and analytics have significantly changed the nature of industry-wide competition.
- Through 2019, 90% of large organizations will have hired a CDO, but only 50% will be considered a success.
- Content analytics usage among IT professionals increased from 43 percent to 54 percent between January 2018 and January 2019.
- 70 percent of investment professionals use “alternative data” or plan to do so in the next year.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Overcoming common Enterprise Data Governance challenges
- Why Methodology Matters in Analytics
- Women In Tech: Getting Hired in Technology Roles
- Data Governance: A Banking & Finance necessity, not a luxury
- The Value of Data Integration
- The Open Banking Movement is Open for Business
- Data Offense or Data Defense: Flexibility vs Control
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Use Cases for the Retail Industry
- Power BI Download Options: App vs MSI
- Automation Solutions Closes the Gap on Last Mile Delivery for Retailers