Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 55 percent of North American businesses have adopted big data analytics.
- By 2025, the amount of the global datasphere subject to data analysis will grow by a factor of 50 to 5.2 zettabytes.
- Customer/social analysis is considered the second most important big data analytics use case, followed by predictive maintenance.
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
- Businesses that use big data saw a profit increase of 8–10 percent.
- By 2025, more than a quarter of all data created will be real-time, with 95% of that data generated by the Internet of Things.
- The education vertical currently has the lowest adoption of big data among vertical industries, but educators are most likely to say they may use big data in the future.
- 95 percent of businesses need to manage unstructured data.
- 21 percent of investment professionals use web traffic to derive data.
- The number of IT professionals using descriptive and predictive analytics grew from the mid-40th percentile to high 60th percentile between January 2018 and January 2019.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Overcoming common Enterprise Data Governance challenges
- Managing the Organizational Dynamics
- Why choose Snowflake Cloud Data Platform?
- Gender Equality in Technology: Come so Far, Got so Far to Go
- The Open Banking Movement is Open for Business
- Part 2: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Pitfalls to Avoid when implementing Health Information Exchange
- Top 5 Benefits to Centralized Data
- Driving Power BI Adoption
- The Tableau Suite of Products