30 percent of businesses consider the Spark software framework critical to their big data analytics strategies.2017
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Businesses that use big data saw a profit increase of 8–10 percent.
- 55 percent of North American businesses have adopted big data analytics.
- 30 percent of businesses consider the Spark software framework critical to their big data analytics strategies.
- 98 percent of sales representatives at construction companies that adopt analytics and geographic data reported dramatic decreases in their time frame for providing price quotes.
- By 2025, more than a quarter of all data created will be real-time, with 95% of that data generated by the Internet of Things.
- More than 150 zettabytes (150 trillion gigabytes) of data will need analysis by 2025.
- Through 2019, 90% of large organizations will have hired a CDO, but only 50% will be considered a success.
- The amount of data generated each second in the banking sector will grow 700 percent by 2020.
- Insights-driven businesses are growing at an average of more than 30% each year, and by 2021, they are predicted to take $1.8 trillion annually from their less-informed peers.
- Businesses that use big data saw a 10 percent reduction in overall cost.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- The Benefits of Data Lakes for Financial Services
- Accelerating Data Initiatives for the Banking & Finance Industry
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges
- Part 2: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Predictive Analytics Improve Business Outcomes for Retailers
- How Healthcare Payers can breakdown their Data Silos
- Part 1: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Enterprise Data Strategy: What is it? And why is it important?
- Implementing a Proof of Concept (POC) Approach
- Five Questions You Need To Answer To Get The Most Out Of Power BI