Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 90% of enterprise analytics and business professionals currently say data and analytics are key to their organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use search trends to derive data.
- More than 150 zettabytes (150 trillion gigabytes) of data will need analysis by 2025.
- The big data industry will be worth an estimated $77 billion by 2023.
- By 2025, more than a quarter of all data created will be real-time, with 95% of that data generated by the Internet of Things.
- 83 percent of enterprise executives say they’ve pursued big data projects to gain a competitive advantage.
- Content analytics usage among IT professionals increased from 43 percent to 54 percent between January 2018 and January 2019.
- Only 7% of marketers surveyed report that they are currently effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven marketing engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints.
- 36 percent of investment professionals use web scraping to derive data.
- 79 percent of enterprise executives say that not embracing big data will cause companies to lose competitive position and risk extinction.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Managing the Organizational Dynamics
- Snowflake Best Practices for Data Warehouse Development
- Data Offense or Data Defense: Flexibility vs Control
- Snowflake ELT vs. ETL
- Why Methodology Matters in Analytics
- The Value of Data Management
- The Benefits of Data Lakes for Financial Services
- Predictive Analytics Improve Business Outcomes for Retailers
- How Healthcare Payers can breakdown their Data Silos
- Driving Power BI Adoption