Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 70 percent of investment professionals use “alternative data” or plan to do so in the next year.
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
- 61 percent of businesses that recognize the effect of data and analytics on their core business practices say their companies either have not responded to these changes or have taken only ad hoc actions rather than developing a comprehensive, long-term strategy for analytics.
- The worldwide big data market is projected to grow from $42 billion in 2018 to $103 billion in 2027.
- 30 percent of businesses consider the Spark software framework critical to their big data analytics strategies.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use expert networks to derive data.
- By 2020, there will be 2.7 million job postings for data science and analytics roles.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use search trends to derive data.
- 59 percent of executives say big data at their company would be improved through artificial intelligence (AI).
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Exporting DATA from Tableau to Excel
- Managing the Organizational Dynamics
- Mothers in Tech: Design your Own Work-Life Balance
- How Healthcare Payers can breakdown their Data Silos
- Data Offense or Data Defense: Flexibility vs Control
- Snowflake ELT vs. ETL
- Is Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) the “Prescribed Burn” that Healthcare Data Needs?
- Women In Tech: Getting Hired in Technology Roles
- Snowflake Advantages
- Power BI Download Options: App vs MSI