Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 26 percent of businesses say data and analytics have significantly changed the nature of industry-wide competition.
- Analytics leaders are nearly twice as likely as others to report enacting a long-term strategy to respond to changes in core business practices.
- More than 30 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their research and development departments
- By 2025, the amount of the global datasphere subject to data analysis will grow by a factor of 50 to 5.2 zettabytes.
- Big data ranks 20th across 33 key technologies when businesses were asked their top technologies and initiatives strategic to business intelligence.
- 90% of enterprise analytics and business professionals currently say data and analytics are key to their organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
- Insights-driven businesses are growing at an average of more than 30% each year, and by 2021, they are predicted to take $1.8 trillion annually from their less-informed peers.
- 59 percent of executives say big data at their company would be improved through artificial intelligence (AI).
- The worldwide big data market is projected to grow from $42 billion in 2018 to $103 billion in 2027.
- 62 percent of retail businesses see competitive advantages from information and analytics.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Snowflake Data Warehouse Best Practices
- A 360-Degree Customer View: Personalizing the Consumer Journey
- The Benefits of Data Warehousing in Finance
- Data Science Powers the Data-Driven Organization of the Future
- Don’t Let Technical Debt Bankrupt Your Data Foundation
- Winning strategies for Data Governance maturity
- Predictive Analytics can help reduce your Data Decay
- Snowflake Delivers a Single Data Experience Across Multiple Platforms
- Self-Service Power BI with Shared Datasets
- Mothers in Tech: Design your Own Work-Life Balance