Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 62 percent of retail businesses see competitive advantages from information and analytics.
- 90 percent of IT professionals plan to increase spending on BI tools.
- The amount of data generated each second in the banking sector will grow 700 percent by 2020.
- Through 2019, 90% of large organizations will have hired a CDO, but only 50% will be considered a success.
- In a survey of approximately 700 business professionals, only 15% said their organization is currently very effective in delivering a relevant and reliable customer experience. In the same survey, only 3% of respondents said they are able to act on all of the customer data they collect; 21% say they can act on very little of it.
- Analytics leaders are nearly twice as likely as others to report enacting a long-term strategy to respond to changes in core business practices.
- More than 30 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their research and development departments
- 21 percent of investment professionals use web traffic to derive data.
- In the banking sector, investments in big data analytics were estimated at $20.8 billion in 2016.
- 55 percent of North American businesses have adopted big data analytics.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Improving Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) Scores with Data Management
- Sharing a Power BI report within Teams
- Five Questions You Need To Answer To Get The Most Out Of Power BI
- A 360-Degree Customer View: Personalizing the Consumer Journey
- Exporting DATA from Tableau to Excel
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges
- Self-Service Power BI with Shared Datasets
- Implementation Fundamentals of Master Data Management
- Snowflake Advantages
- Data Science Powers the Data-Driven Organization of the Future