Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 53 percent of companies are adopting big data analytics
- More than 150 zettabytes (150 trillion gigabytes) of data will need analysis by 2025.
- 45 percent of companies run at least some big data workloads in the cloud.
- By 2020, there will be 2.7 million job postings for data science and analytics roles.
- The education vertical currently has the lowest adoption of big data among vertical industries, but educators are most likely to say they may use big data in the future.
- People generate 2.5 quintillion bytes of data each day.
- 30 percent of businesses consider the Spark software framework critical to their big data analytics strategies.
- Analytics leaders are nearly twice as likely as others to report enacting a long-term strategy to respond to changes in core business practices.
- Insights-driven businesses are growing at an average of more than 30% each year, and by 2021, they are predicted to take $1.8 trillion annually from their less-informed peers.
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Scrum Master Best Practices to Accelerate Data Projects
- Snowflake Advantages
- Part 1: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- How to get started with Data Governance
- Snowflake ELT vs. ETL
- Winning strategies for Data Governance maturity
- The Open Banking Movement is Open for Business
- Data Solutions that Improve Risk Management for Banks
- Why Methodology Matters in Analytics
- The Value of Data Integration