Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Businesses that use big data saw a 10 percent reduction in overall cost.
- 90 percent of IT professionals plan to increase spending on BI tools.
- By 2025, the amount of the global datasphere subject to data analysis will grow by a factor of 50 to 5.2 zettabytes.
- 45 percent of companies run at least some big data workloads in the cloud.
- Big data ranks 20th across 33 key technologies when businesses were asked their top technologies and initiatives strategic to business intelligence.
- Through 2019, 90% of large organizations will have hired a CDO, but only 50% will be considered a success.
- Data-driven organizations are 23 times more likely to acquire customers, six times as likely to retain customers, and 19 times as likely to be profitable as a result.
- 90 percent of the world’s data was created between 2015 and 2016 alone.
- Insights-driven businesses are growing at an average of more than 30% each year, and by 2021, they are predicted to take $1.8 trillion annually from their less-informed peers.
- By 2020, there will be 2.7 million job postings for data science and analytics roles.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Data Governance: Lessons learned for best practices
- The Value of Data Integration
- Snowflake Delivers a Single Data Experience Across Multiple Platforms
- Exporting DATA from Tableau to Excel
- The Value of Data Management
- Six Reasons to Consider Power BI Premium
- Uncovering the Best Practices for Master Data Management
- Top 5 performance best practices with Snowflake
- Enterprise Data Strategy: What is it? And why is it important?
- How Healthcare Payers can breakdown their Data Silos