High-Performance Analytical Application (HANA)High-performance Analytical Application is a software/hardware scheme for large volume transactions and real-time data analytics in-memory computing platform from the SAP.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- The big data industry will be worth an estimated $77 billion by 2023.
- Nearly 50 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their sales and marketing departments.
- 90 percent of IT professionals plan to increase spending on BI tools.
- 26 percent of businesses say data and analytics have significantly changed the nature of industry-wide competition.
- In a survey of approximately 700 business professionals, only 15% said their organization is currently very effective in delivering a relevant and reliable customer experience. In the same survey, only 3% of respondents said they are able to act on all of the customer data they collect; 21% say they can act on very little of it.
- 30 percent of businesses consider the Spark software framework critical to their big data analytics strategies.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use expert networks to derive data.
- 62 percent of retail businesses see competitive advantages from information and analytics.
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
- By 2025, the amount of the global datasphere subject to data analysis will grow by a factor of 50 to 5.2 zettabytes.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Pitfalls to Avoid when implementing Health Information Exchange
- Overview: The Tableau Suite of Products
- Top 5 Benefits to Centralized Data
- Implementing Power BI Report Usage Metrics
- Finance Data Management & Governance Importance
- The Open Banking Movement is Open for Business
- Improving Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) Scores with Data Management
- Is Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) the “Prescribed Burn” that Healthcare Data Needs?
- Data Offense or Data Defense: Flexibility vs Control
- Snowflake Data Warehouse Best Practices