Complex Event Processing (CEP)Complex event processing (CEP) is the process of analyzing and identifying data and then combining it to infer events that are able to suggest solutions to the complex circumstances. The main task of CEP is to identify/track meaningful events and react to them as soon as possible.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
- By 2025, more than a quarter of all data created will be real-time, with 95% of that data generated by the Internet of Things.
- The education vertical currently has the lowest adoption of big data among vertical industries, but educators are most likely to say they may use big data in the future.
- 70 percent of investment professionals use “alternative data” or plan to do so in the next year.
- 62 percent of retail businesses see competitive advantages from information and analytics.
- 53 percent of companies are adopting big data analytics
- Through 2019, 90% of large organizations will have hired a CDO, but only 50% will be considered a success.
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
- By 2020, there will be 2.7 million job postings for data science and analytics roles.
- Businesses that use big data saw a profit increase of 8–10 percent.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Snowflake Delivers a Single Data Experience Across Multiple Platforms
- 5 Reasons Snowflake is The Best Financial Data Platform
- Interoperability in Healthcare: A Patient-First Framework
- Gaining executive buy-in through Data Governance
- Data Warehouse Business Requirements
- Predictive Analytics can help reduce your Data Decay
- Six Reasons to Consider Power BI Premium
- The Value of Data Integration
- Part 2: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Snowflake Data Warehouse Best Practices