Cluster AnalysisCluster analysis is the big data term related to the process of the grouping of objects similar to each other in the common group (cluster). It is done to understand the similarities and differences between them. It is the important task of exploratory data mining, and common strategies to analyze statistical data in various fields such as image analysis, pattern recognition, machine learning, computer graphics, data compression and so on.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- More than 150 zettabytes (150 trillion gigabytes) of data will need analysis by 2025.
- The big data software market was worth $31 billion in 2018, growing 14 percent from the year before.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use search trends to derive data.
- The amount of data generated each second in the banking sector will grow 700 percent by 2020.
- The worldwide big data market is projected to grow from $42 billion in 2018 to $103 billion in 2027.
- The big data industry will be worth an estimated $77 billion by 2023.
- The number of IT professionals using descriptive and predictive analytics grew from the mid-40th percentile to high 60th percentile between January 2018 and January 2019.
- 83 percent of enterprise executives say they’ve pursued big data projects to gain a competitive advantage.
- The education vertical currently has the lowest adoption of big data among vertical industries, but educators are most likely to say they may use big data in the future.
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- 5 Reasons Snowflake is The Best Financial Data Platform
- Data Science Powers the Data-Driven Organization of the Future
- The Benefits of Data Warehousing in Finance
- Women In Tech: Getting Hired in Technology Roles
- The Value of Data Management
- Part 1: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Data Solutions that Improve Risk Management for Banks
- Implementing Power BI Report Usage Metrics
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges
- Six Reasons to Consider Power BI Premium