Insights-driven businesses are growing at an average of more than 30% each year, and by 2021, they are predicted to take $1.8 trillion annually from their less-informed peers.2021
Forrester Insights-Driven Businesses Set the Pace for Global Growth Report
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 21 percent of investment professionals use web traffic to derive data.
- 26 percent of businesses say data and analytics have significantly changed the nature of industry-wide competition.
- 14 percent of investment professionals use credit card and POS software data to derive data.
- 95 percent of businesses need to manage unstructured data.
- Data-driven organizations are 23 times more likely to acquire customers, six times as likely to retain customers, and 19 times as likely to be profitable as a result.
- 79 percent of enterprise executives say that not embracing big data will cause companies to lose competitive position and risk extinction.
- 62 percent of retail businesses see competitive advantages from information and analytics.
- 55 percent of North American businesses have adopted big data analytics.
- The big data software market was worth $31 billion in 2018, growing 14 percent from the year before.
- 98 percent of sales representatives at construction companies that adopt analytics and geographic data reported dramatic decreases in their time frame for providing price quotes.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Snowflake Delivers a Single Data Experience Across Multiple Platforms
- Data Modeling is the Key to Success
- Exploring DEV / TEST / PROD Environments in Power BI
- The Value of Data Management
- Data Solutions that Improve Risk Management for Banks
- Exporting DATA from Tableau to Excel
- Don’t Let Technical Debt Bankrupt Your Data Foundation
- How to Build a Data Strategy Roadmap
- Driving Power BI Adoption
- Part 2: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?