Comparative Analytic-oriented DatabaseComparative analytic is a special type of data mining technology which compares large data sets, multiple processes or other objects using statistical strategies such as filtering, decision tree analytics, pattern analysis etc.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 83 percent of enterprise executives say they’ve pursued big data projects to gain a competitive advantage.
- 90% of enterprise analytics and business professionals currently say data and analytics are key to their organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
- 59 percent of executives say big data at their company would be improved through artificial intelligence (AI).
- More than 150 zettabytes (150 trillion gigabytes) of data will need analysis by 2025.
- More than 30 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their research and development departments
- 90 percent of the world’s data was created between 2015 and 2016 alone.
- Data-driven organizations are 23 times more likely to acquire customers, six times as likely to retain customers, and 19 times as likely to be profitable as a result.
- 79 percent of enterprise executives say that not embracing big data will cause companies to lose competitive position and risk extinction.
- The number of IT professionals using descriptive and predictive analytics grew from the mid-40th percentile to high 60th percentile between January 2018 and January 2019.
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Data Modeling Best Practices
- Winning strategies for Data Governance maturity
- Improving Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) Scores with Data Management
- Exploring DEV / TEST / PROD Environments in Power BI
- Predictive Analytics can help reduce your Data Decay
- The Value of Data Integration
- Automation Solutions Closes the Gap on Last Mile Delivery for Retailers
- Sharing a Power BI report within Teams
- Mothers in Tech: Design your Own Work-Life Balance
- A Business Analyst View: Transforming Data Inventory into Rich Visuals