Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 14 percent of investment professionals use credit card and POS software data to derive data.
- More than 30 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their research and development departments
- 45 percent of companies run at least some big data workloads in the cloud.
- By 2025, IDC predicts that the total amount of digital data created worldwide will rise to 163 zettabytes, ballooned by the growing number of devices and sensors
- By 2020, there will be 2.7 million job postings for data science and analytics roles.
- 21 percent of investment professionals use web traffic to derive data.
- The education vertical currently has the lowest adoption of big data among vertical industries, but educators are most likely to say they may use big data in the future.
- The big data industry will be worth an estimated $77 billion by 2023.
- 70 percent of investment professionals use “alternative data” or plan to do so in the next year.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use expert networks to derive data.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Managing the Organizational Dynamics
- Don’t Let Technical Debt Bankrupt Your Data Foundation
- Part 2: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Six Reasons to Consider Power BI Premium
- A Business Analyst View: Transforming Data Inventory into Rich Visuals
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Use Cases for the Retail Industry
- Overcoming common Enterprise Data Governance challenges
- Part 1: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- How Healthcare Payers can breakdown their Data Silos
- Automation Solutions Closes the Gap on Last Mile Delivery for Retailers