KNIMEKNIME Analytics Platform is an analytic platform. It can help you to discover business insights and full potential within the markets. It provides Eclipse Platform along with other external extensions for data mining and machine learning. It gives over 2k modules for analytic professionals ready to deploy.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 26 percent of businesses say data and analytics have significantly changed the nature of industry-wide competition.
- Nearly 50 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their sales and marketing departments.
- Data warehouse optimization is considered the most important big data analytics use case, and is considered critical or very important by 70 percent of businesses.
- More than 150 zettabytes (150 trillion gigabytes) of data will need analysis by 2025.
- 98 percent of sales representatives at construction companies that adopt analytics and geographic data reported dramatic decreases in their time frame for providing price quotes.
- The amount of data generated each second in the banking sector will grow 700 percent by 2020.
- By 2020, there will be 2.7 million job postings for data science and analytics roles.
- The big data industry will be worth an estimated $77 billion by 2023.
- 53 percent of companies are adopting big data analytics
- People generate 2.5 quintillion bytes of data each day.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Overcoming common Enterprise Data Governance challenges
- Mothers in Tech: Design your Own Work-Life Balance
- Is Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) the “Prescribed Burn” that Healthcare Data Needs?
- Improving Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) Scores with Data Management
- Five ways Financial Services Can Benefit from Snowflake
- Surprise! Payers’ Data Struggles with the No Surprises Act
- Data Governance: A Banking & Finance necessity, not a luxury
- Gender Equality in Technology: Come so Far, Got so Far to Go
- Enterprise Data Strategy: What is it? And why is it important?
- Launching A Master Data Management Program: The Keys to Success