Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 21 percent of investment professionals use web traffic to derive data.
- 90% of enterprise analytics and business professionals currently say data and analytics are key to their organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
- By 2025, more than a quarter of all data created will be real-time, with 95% of that data generated by the Internet of Things.
- The big data software market was worth $31 billion in 2018, growing 14 percent from the year before.
- Through 2019, 90% of large organizations will have hired a CDO, but only 50% will be considered a success.
- In a survey of approximately 700 business professionals, only 15% said their organization is currently very effective in delivering a relevant and reliable customer experience. In the same survey, only 3% of respondents said they are able to act on all of the customer data they collect; 21% say they can act on very little of it.
- More than 150 zettabytes (150 trillion gigabytes) of data will need analysis by 2025.
- 60 percent of businesses believe it is harder to source talent for data and analytics positions than for any other roles
- Businesses that use big data saw a 10 percent reduction in overall cost.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use search trends to derive data.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Implementing Power BI Report Usage Metrics
- Why choose Snowflake Cloud Data Platform?
- Snowflake ELT vs. ETL
- Driving Power BI Adoption
- Data Warehouse: Keys to Success
- Exporting DATA from Tableau to Excel
- Power BI Download Options: App vs MSI
- How can the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transform your organization? – Part 1
- How Snowflake Delivers A Single Data Experience Across Multiple Clouds And Regions
- Managing the Organizational Dynamics