Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 36 percent of investment professionals use web scraping to derive data.
- Only 16% of organizations can currently say that 75% or more of their employees have access to company data and analytics.
- 53 percent of companies are adopting big data analytics
- 90% of enterprise analytics and business professionals currently say data and analytics are key to their organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
- 61 percent of businesses that recognize the effect of data and analytics on their core business practices say their companies either have not responded to these changes or have taken only ad hoc actions rather than developing a comprehensive, long-term strategy for analytics.
- Through 2019, 90% of large organizations will have hired a CDO, but only 50% will be considered a success.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use search trends to derive data.
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
- Nearly 50 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their sales and marketing departments.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Why do you need a Data Strategy now more than ever?
- Part 1: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Five Questions You Need To Answer To Get The Most Out Of Power BI
- A 360-Degree Customer View: Personalizing the Consumer Journey
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges
- Implementing Power BI Report Usage Metrics
- Implementing a Proof of Concept (POC) Approach
- Six Reasons to Consider Power BI Premium
- Women in Technology: It’s Time We Stand Up for What’s Right
- Winning strategies for Data Governance maturity