Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Content analytics usage among IT professionals increased from 43 percent to 54 percent between January 2018 and January 2019.
- The big data industry will be worth an estimated $77 billion by 2023.
- By 2025, 60% of the 163 zettabytes of existing data will be created and managed by enterprise organizations.
- 73 percent of businesses consider Spark SQL critical to their analytics strategies as a big data access method.
- Data-driven organizations are 23 times more likely to acquire customers, six times as likely to retain customers, and 19 times as likely to be profitable as a result.
- 62 percent of retail businesses see competitive advantages from information and analytics.
- 95 percent of businesses need to manage unstructured data.
- 8 percent of businesses say data and analytics have fundamentally changed the nature of industry-wide competition
- 70 percent of investment professionals use “alternative data” or plan to do so in the next year.
- The worldwide big data market is projected to grow from $42 billion in 2018 to $103 billion in 2027.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Women in Technology: It’s Time We Stand Up for What’s Right
- Uncovering the Best Practices for Master Data Management
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges
- Surprise! Payers’ Data Struggles with the No Surprises Act
- The Value of Data Management
- Gender Equality in Technology: Come so Far, Got so Far to Go
- Overcoming common Enterprise Data Governance challenges
- Gaining executive buy-in through Data Governance
- Accelerating Data Initiatives for the Banking & Finance Industry
- Predictive Analytics can help reduce your Data Decay