Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 50 percent of businesses say data and analytics significantly impacted new entrants launching data and analytics businesses that undermine traditional competitors’ value propositions.
- 70 percent of investment professionals use “alternative data” or plan to do so in the next year.
- The big data industry will be worth an estimated $77 billion by 2023.
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
- Through 2019, 90% of large organizations will have hired a CDO, but only 50% will be considered a success.
- 59 percent of executives say big data at their company would be improved through artificial intelligence (AI).
- Nearly 50 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their sales and marketing departments.
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
- Businesses that use big data saw a 10 percent reduction in overall cost.
- Data-driven organizations are 23 times more likely to acquire customers, six times as likely to retain customers, and 19 times as likely to be profitable as a result.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Don’t Let Technical Debt Bankrupt Your Data Foundation
- Top 5 Benefits to Centralized Data
- Women In Tech: Getting Hired in Technology Roles
- Snowflake ELT vs. ETL
- Top 5 performance best practices with Snowflake
- The Value of Data Management
- Six Reasons to Consider Power BI Premium
- Gaining executive buy-in through Data Governance
- Automation Solutions Closes the Gap on Last Mile Delivery for Retailers
- Five Questions You Need To Answer To Get The Most Out Of Power BI