53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.2018
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 60 percent of businesses believe it is harder to source talent for data and analytics positions than for any other roles
- In the banking sector, investments in big data analytics were estimated at $20.8 billion in 2016.
- Data-driven organizations are 23 times more likely to acquire customers, six times as likely to retain customers, and 19 times as likely to be profitable as a result.
- By 2025, more than a quarter of all data created will be real-time, with 95% of that data generated by the Internet of Things.
- 83 percent of enterprise executives say they’ve pursued big data projects to gain a competitive advantage.
- Analytics leaders are nearly twice as likely as others to report enacting a long-term strategy to respond to changes in core business practices.
- By 2025, the amount of the global datasphere subject to data analysis will grow by a factor of 50 to 5.2 zettabytes.
- The worldwide big data market is projected to grow from $42 billion in 2018 to $103 billion in 2027.
- Content analytics usage among IT professionals increased from 43 percent to 54 percent between January 2018 and January 2019.
- Only 16% of organizations can currently say that 75% or more of their employees have access to company data and analytics.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Don’t Let Technical Debt Bankrupt Your Data Foundation
- Accelerating Data Initiatives for the Banking & Finance Industry
- Women In Tech: Getting Hired in Technology Roles
- Snowflake ELT vs. ETL
- Implementing a Proof of Concept (POC) Approach
- Winning strategies for Data Governance maturity
- Implementing Power BI Report Usage Metrics
- Power BI Reports vs. Dashboards
- Top 5 Benefits to Centralized Data
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges