R ProgrammingR is the leading analytics tool in the industry and widely used for statistics and data modeling. It can easily manipulate your data and present in different ways. It has exceeded SAS in many ways like capacity of data, performance and outcome. R compiles and runs on a wide variety of platforms viz -UNIX, Windows and MacOS. It has 11,556 packages and allows you to browse the packages by categories. R also provides tools to automatically install all packages as per user requirement, which can also be well assembled with Big data.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 95 percent of businesses need to manage unstructured data.
- The number of IT professionals using descriptive and predictive analytics grew from the mid-40th percentile to high 60th percentile between January 2018 and January 2019.
- More than 30 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their research and development departments
- 8 percent of businesses say data and analytics have fundamentally changed the nature of industry-wide competition
- Content analytics usage among IT professionals increased from 43 percent to 54 percent between January 2018 and January 2019.
- Insights-driven businesses are growing at an average of more than 30% each year, and by 2021, they are predicted to take $1.8 trillion annually from their less-informed peers.
- 62 percent of retail businesses see competitive advantages from information and analytics.
- 26 percent of businesses say data and analytics have significantly changed the nature of industry-wide competition.
- The big data industry will be worth an estimated $77 billion by 2023.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use search trends to derive data.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- A 360-Degree Customer View: Personalizing the Consumer Journey
- Why Methodology Matters in Analytics
- Automation Solutions Closes the Gap on Last Mile Delivery for Retailers
- Five Questions You Need To Answer To Get The Most Out Of Power BI
- Snowflake Delivers a Single Data Experience Across Multiple Platforms
- Overcoming common Enterprise Data Governance challenges
- Data Governance: A Banking & Finance necessity, not a luxury
- Interoperability in Healthcare: A Patient-First Framework
- Data Warehouse: Keys to Success
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Use Cases for the Retail Industry