Hootsuit InsightIt can analyze comments, posts, forums, news sites, and other over 10M sources across over 50 languages. Besides, it can categorize genders and locations. This allows you to make strategic marketing plans target specific groups. You also can access real-time data and check out the online conversation.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Through 2019, 90% of large organizations will have hired a CDO, but only 50% will be considered a success.
- 90% of enterprise analytics and business professionals currently say data and analytics are key to their organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
- 30 percent of businesses consider the Spark software framework critical to their big data analytics strategies.
- 14 percent of investment professionals use credit card and POS software data to derive data.
- The education vertical currently has the lowest adoption of big data among vertical industries, but educators are most likely to say they may use big data in the future.
- By 2025, more than a quarter of all data created will be real-time, with 95% of that data generated by the Internet of Things.
- Content analytics usage among IT professionals increased from 43 percent to 54 percent between January 2018 and January 2019.
- Only 7% of marketers surveyed report that they are currently effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven marketing engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use search trends to derive data.
- 83 percent of enterprise executives say they’ve pursued big data projects to gain a competitive advantage.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Data Modeling is the Key to Success
- How to get started with Data Governance
- The Benefits of Data Lakes for Financial Services
- Data Governance: Lessons learned for best practices
- Data Solutions that Improve Risk Management for Banks
- The Open Banking Movement is Open for Business
- Accelerating Data Initiatives for the Banking & Finance Industry
- Driving Power BI Adoption
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges
- Power BI Download Options: App vs MSI