Hootsuit InsightIt can analyze comments, posts, forums, news sites, and other over 10M sources across over 50 languages. Besides, it can categorize genders and locations. This allows you to make strategic marketing plans target specific groups. You also can access real-time data and check out the online conversation.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Nearly 50 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their sales and marketing departments.
- 98 percent of sales representatives at construction companies that adopt analytics and geographic data reported dramatic decreases in their time frame for providing price quotes.
- People generate 2.5 quintillion bytes of data each day.
- 90% of enterprise analytics and business professionals currently say data and analytics are key to their organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
- 61 percent of businesses that recognize the effect of data and analytics on their core business practices say their companies either have not responded to these changes or have taken only ad hoc actions rather than developing a comprehensive, long-term strategy for analytics.
- 62 percent of retail businesses see competitive advantages from information and analytics.
- The worldwide big data market is projected to grow from $42 billion in 2018 to $103 billion in 2027.
- The education vertical currently has the lowest adoption of big data among vertical industries, but educators are most likely to say they may use big data in the future.
- Data warehouse optimization is considered the most important big data analytics use case, and is considered critical or very important by 70 percent of businesses.
- Through 2019, 90% of large organizations will have hired a CDO, but only 50% will be considered a success.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Overcoming common Enterprise Data Governance challenges
- Why do you need a Data Strategy now more than ever?
- Five Questions You Need To Answer To Get The Most Out Of Power BI
- Data Solutions that Improve Risk Management for Banks
- Data Governance: A Banking & Finance necessity, not a luxury
- Data Science Powers the Data-Driven Organization of the Future
- Exploring the Decomposition Tree Visual in Power BI
- Snowflake ELT vs. ETL
- A 360-Degree Customer View: Personalizing the Consumer Journey
- Pitfalls to Avoid when implementing Health Information Exchange