Hootsuit InsightIt can analyze comments, posts, forums, news sites, and other over 10M sources across over 50 languages. Besides, it can categorize genders and locations. This allows you to make strategic marketing plans target specific groups. You also can access real-time data and check out the online conversation.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- The number of IT professionals using descriptive and predictive analytics grew from the mid-40th percentile to high 60th percentile between January 2018 and January 2019.
- In 2025, the IoT data analyzed and used to change business processes will be as much as all of the data created in 2020.
- Customer/social analysis is considered the second most important big data analytics use case, followed by predictive maintenance.
- 90 percent of IT professionals plan to increase spending on BI tools.
- 8 percent of businesses say data and analytics have fundamentally changed the nature of industry-wide competition
- Only 16% of organizations can currently say that 75% or more of their employees have access to company data and analytics.
- 60 percent of businesses believe it is harder to source talent for data and analytics positions than for any other roles
- By 2025, more than a quarter of all data created will be real-time, with 95% of that data generated by the Internet of Things.
- Businesses that use big data saw a profit increase of 8–10 percent.
- More than 30 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their research and development departments
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- How to get started with Data Governance
- How Healthcare Payers can breakdown their Data Silos
- Power BI Download Options: App vs MSI
- Finance Data Management & Governance Importance
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Use Cases for the Retail Industry
- Snowflake Data Warehouse Best Practices
- Six Reasons to Consider Power BI Premium
- Women in Technology: It’s Time We Stand Up for What’s Right
- Enterprise Data Strategy: What is it? And why is it important?
- How to Build a Data Strategy Roadmap