Hootsuit InsightIt can analyze comments, posts, forums, news sites, and other over 10M sources across over 50 languages. Besides, it can categorize genders and locations. This allows you to make strategic marketing plans target specific groups. You also can access real-time data and check out the online conversation.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- The big data software market was worth $31 billion in 2018, growing 14 percent from the year before.
- By 2025, the amount of the global datasphere subject to data analysis will grow by a factor of 50 to 5.2 zettabytes.
- The big data industry will be worth an estimated $77 billion by 2023.
- Insights-driven businesses are growing at an average of more than 30% each year, and by 2021, they are predicted to take $1.8 trillion annually from their less-informed peers.
- 98 percent of sales representatives at construction companies that adopt analytics and geographic data reported dramatic decreases in their time frame for providing price quotes.
- 45 percent of companies run at least some big data workloads in the cloud.
- Data warehouse optimization is considered the most important big data analytics use case, and is considered critical or very important by 70 percent of businesses.
- 50 percent of businesses say data and analytics significantly impacted new entrants launching data and analytics businesses that undermine traditional competitors’ value propositions.
- Businesses that use big data saw a 10 percent reduction in overall cost.
- 90 percent of the world’s data was created between 2015 and 2016 alone.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Managing the Organizational Dynamics
- Exploring the Decomposition Tree Visual in Power BI
- Uncovering the Best Practices for Master Data Management
- Automation Solutions Closes the Gap on Last Mile Delivery for Retailers
- Women In Tech: Getting Hired in Technology Roles
- Top 5 performance best practices with Snowflake
- Is Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) the “Prescribed Burn” that Healthcare Data Needs?
- How Healthcare Payers can breakdown their Data Silos
- Improving Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) Scores with Data Management
- Five ways Financial Services Can Benefit from Snowflake