Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 55 percent of North American businesses have adopted big data analytics.
- By 2020, there will be 2.7 million job postings for data science and analytics roles.
- Data-driven organizations are 23 times more likely to acquire customers, six times as likely to retain customers, and 19 times as likely to be profitable as a result.
- 8 percent of businesses say data and analytics have fundamentally changed the nature of industry-wide competition
- More than 150 zettabytes (150 trillion gigabytes) of data will need analysis by 2025.
- The education vertical currently has the lowest adoption of big data among vertical industries, but educators are most likely to say they may use big data in the future.
- Analytics leaders are nearly twice as likely as others to report enacting a long-term strategy to respond to changes in core business practices.
- 45 percent of companies run at least some big data workloads in the cloud.
- By 2025, IDC predicts that the total amount of digital data created worldwide will rise to 163 zettabytes, ballooned by the growing number of devices and sensors
- Only 7% of marketers surveyed report that they are currently effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven marketing engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- A 360-Degree Customer View: Personalizing the Consumer Journey
- Why do you need a Data Strategy now more than ever?
- Accelerating Data Initiatives for the Banking & Finance Industry
- Is Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) the “Prescribed Burn” that Healthcare Data Needs?
- Data Modeling is the Key to Success
- Snowflake Delivers a Single Data Experience Across Multiple Platforms
- Predictive Analytics can help reduce your Data Decay
- Don’t Let Technical Debt Bankrupt Your Data Foundation
- Automation Solutions Closes the Gap on Last Mile Delivery for Retailers
- Data Science Powers the Data-Driven Organization of the Future