Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 55 percent of North American businesses have adopted big data analytics.
- 95 percent of businesses need to manage unstructured data.
- By 2025, the amount of the global datasphere subject to data analysis will grow by a factor of 50 to 5.2 zettabytes.
- Data-driven organizations are 23 times more likely to acquire customers, six times as likely to retain customers, and 19 times as likely to be profitable as a result.
- 30 percent of businesses consider the Spark software framework critical to their big data analytics strategies.
- Content analytics usage among IT professionals increased from 43 percent to 54 percent between January 2018 and January 2019.
- In 2025, the IoT data analyzed and used to change business processes will be as much as all of the data created in 2020.
- By 2020, there will be 2.7 million job postings for data science and analytics roles.
- 90 percent of IT professionals plan to increase spending on BI tools.
- 98 percent of sales representatives at construction companies that adopt analytics and geographic data reported dramatic decreases in their time frame for providing price quotes.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Snowflake Advantages
- Sharing a Power BI report within Teams
- Exploring the Decomposition Tree Visual in Power BI
- How to get started with Data Governance
- Part 1: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Pitfalls to Avoid when implementing Health Information Exchange
- Driving Power BI Adoption
- Women in Technology: It’s Time We Stand Up for What’s Right
- Top 5 performance best practices with Snowflake
- Interoperability in Healthcare: A Patient-First Framework