Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- In the banking sector, investments in big data analytics were estimated at $20.8 billion in 2016.
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
- 73 percent of businesses consider Spark SQL critical to their analytics strategies as a big data access method.
- Businesses that use big data saw a profit increase of 8–10 percent.
- 59 percent of executives say big data at their company would be improved through artificial intelligence (AI).
- 14 percent of investment professionals use credit card and POS software data to derive data.
- 36 percent of investment professionals use web scraping to derive data.
- The big data software market was worth $31 billion in 2018, growing 14 percent from the year before.
- Only 16% of organizations can currently say that 75% or more of their employees have access to company data and analytics.
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Power BI Reports vs. Dashboards
- Six Reasons to Consider Power BI Premium
- How can the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transform your organization? – Part 1
- Five Questions You Need To Answer To Get The Most Out Of Power BI
- Power BI Download Options: App vs MSI
- Exploring DEV / TEST / PROD Environments in Power BI
- Implementing Power BI Report Usage Metrics
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges
- Snowflake Advantages
- Top 5 Benefits to Centralized Data