Call Detail Record (CDR) AnalysisCDR contains metadata i.e. data about data that a telecommunication company collects about phone calls such as length and time of the call. CDR analysis provides businesses the exact details about when, where, and how calls are made for billing and reporting purposes. CDR’s metadata gives information about When the calls are made (date and time) How long the call lasted (in minutes) Who called whom (Contact number of source and destination) Type of call ( Inbound, Outbound or Toll-free) How much the call costs (on the basis of per minute rate)
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 83 percent of enterprise executives say they’ve pursued big data projects to gain a competitive advantage.
- The big data software market was worth $31 billion in 2018, growing 14 percent from the year before.
- More than 30 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their research and development departments
- 50 percent of businesses say data and analytics significantly impacted new entrants launching data and analytics businesses that undermine traditional competitors’ value propositions.
- The amount of data generated each second in the banking sector will grow 700 percent by 2020.
- 79 percent of enterprise executives say that not embracing big data will cause companies to lose competitive position and risk extinction.
- People generate 2.5 quintillion bytes of data each day.
- By 2025, more than a quarter of all data created will be real-time, with 95% of that data generated by the Internet of Things.
- Content analytics usage among IT professionals increased from 43 percent to 54 percent between January 2018 and January 2019.
- 60 percent of businesses believe it is harder to source talent for data and analytics positions than for any other roles
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Women in Technology: It’s Time We Stand Up for What’s Right
- Data Offense or Data Defense: Flexibility vs Control
- Surprise! Payers’ Data Struggles with the No Surprises Act
- Automation Solutions Closes the Gap on Last Mile Delivery for Retailers
- Sharing a Power BI report within Teams
- Driving Power BI Adoption
- The Benefits of Data Lakes for Financial Services
- Data Solutions that Improve Risk Management for Banks
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Use Cases for the Retail Industry
- Why do you need a Data Strategy now more than ever?