Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 90 percent of IT professionals plan to increase spending on BI tools.
- 83 percent of enterprise executives say they’ve pursued big data projects to gain a competitive advantage.
- By 2025, the amount of the global datasphere subject to data analysis will grow by a factor of 50 to 5.2 zettabytes.
- The amount of data generated each second in the banking sector will grow 700 percent by 2020.
- Data-driven organizations are 23 times more likely to acquire customers, six times as likely to retain customers, and 19 times as likely to be profitable as a result.
- The number of IT professionals using descriptive and predictive analytics grew from the mid-40th percentile to high 60th percentile between January 2018 and January 2019.
- In the banking sector, investments in big data analytics were estimated at $20.8 billion in 2016.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use expert networks to derive data.
- In a survey of approximately 700 business professionals, only 15% said their organization is currently very effective in delivering a relevant and reliable customer experience. In the same survey, only 3% of respondents said they are able to act on all of the customer data they collect; 21% say they can act on very little of it.
- 90 percent of the world’s data was created between 2015 and 2016 alone.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Snowflake Delivers a Single Data Experience Across Multiple Platforms
- Sharing a Power BI report within Teams
- Is Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) the “Prescribed Burn” that Healthcare Data Needs?
- Managing the Organizational Dynamics
- Why do you need a Data Strategy now more than ever?
- The Benefits of Data Warehousing in Finance
- Snowflake Data Warehouse Best Practices
- Women In Tech: Getting Hired in Technology Roles
- Self-Service Power BI with Shared Datasets
- Don’t Let Technical Debt Bankrupt Your Data Foundation