XML DatabasesThe databases that support the storage of data in XML format is known as XML database. These databases are generally connected with the document-specific databases. One can export, serial, and put a query on the data of XML database.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 55 percent of North American businesses have adopted big data analytics.
- Analytics leaders are nearly twice as likely as others to report enacting a long-term strategy to respond to changes in core business practices.
- 59 percent of executives say big data at their company would be improved through artificial intelligence (AI).
- Businesses that use big data saw a profit increase of 8–10 percent.
- 83 percent of enterprise executives say they’ve pursued big data projects to gain a competitive advantage.
- 45 percent of companies run at least some big data workloads in the cloud.
- In the banking sector, investments in big data analytics were estimated at $20.8 billion in 2016.
- 61 percent of businesses that recognize the effect of data and analytics on their core business practices say their companies either have not responded to these changes or have taken only ad hoc actions rather than developing a comprehensive, long-term strategy for analytics.
- Data warehouse optimization is considered the most important big data analytics use case, and is considered critical or very important by 70 percent of businesses.
- The amount of data generated each second in the banking sector will grow 700 percent by 2020.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Exploring DEV / TEST / PROD Environments in Power BI
- Women In Tech: Getting Hired in Technology Roles
- Why do you need a Data Strategy now more than ever?
- Enterprise Data Strategy: What is it? And why is it important?
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Use Cases for the Retail Industry
- Women in Technology: It’s Time We Stand Up for What’s Right
- Pitfalls to Avoid when implementing Health Information Exchange
- Implementing a Proof of Concept (POC) Approach
- Interoperability in Healthcare: A Patient-First Framework
- Power BI Download Options: App vs MSI