Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Businesses that use big data saw a 10 percent reduction in overall cost.
- 26 percent of businesses say data and analytics have significantly changed the nature of industry-wide competition.
- Data-driven organizations are 23 times more likely to acquire customers, six times as likely to retain customers, and 19 times as likely to be profitable as a result.
- The big data software market was worth $31 billion in 2018, growing 14 percent from the year before.
- 83 percent of enterprise executives say they’ve pursued big data projects to gain a competitive advantage.
- 70 percent of investment professionals use “alternative data” or plan to do so in the next year.
- The education vertical currently has the lowest adoption of big data among vertical industries, but educators are most likely to say they may use big data in the future.
- 62 percent of retail businesses see competitive advantages from information and analytics.
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
- By 2025, IDC predicts that the total amount of digital data created worldwide will rise to 163 zettabytes, ballooned by the growing number of devices and sensors
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Mothers in Tech: Design your Own Work-Life Balance
- The Open Banking Movement is Open for Business
- Data Warehouse: Keys to Success
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges
- Five Questions You Need To Answer To Get The Most Out Of Power BI
- Overview: The Tableau Suite of Products
- Exporting DATA from Tableau to Excel
- Why do you need a Data Strategy now more than ever?
- Sharing a Power BI report within Teams
- Uncovering the Best Practices for Master Data Management