Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- By 2025, 60% of the 163 zettabytes of existing data will be created and managed by enterprise organizations.
- The education vertical currently has the lowest adoption of big data among vertical industries, but educators are most likely to say they may use big data in the future.
- 55 percent of North American businesses have adopted big data analytics.
- Nearly 50 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their sales and marketing departments.
- 26 percent of businesses say data and analytics have significantly changed the nature of industry-wide competition.
- Content analytics usage among IT professionals increased from 43 percent to 54 percent between January 2018 and January 2019.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use expert networks to derive data.
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
- 95 percent of businesses need to manage unstructured data.
- 60 percent of businesses believe it is harder to source talent for data and analytics positions than for any other roles
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Implementing Power BI Report Usage Metrics
- Why Methodology Matters in Analytics
- Scrum Master Best Practices to Accelerate Data Projects
- How Healthcare Payers can breakdown their Data Silos
- Driving Power BI Adoption
- Data Governance: A Banking & Finance necessity, not a luxury
- Automation Solutions Closes the Gap on Last Mile Delivery for Retailers
- Gender Equality in Technology: Come so Far, Got so Far to Go
- Five Questions You Need To Answer To Get The Most Out Of Power BI
- Top 5 Benefits to Centralized Data