Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Businesses that use big data saw a 10 percent reduction in overall cost.
- 8 percent of businesses say data and analytics have fundamentally changed the nature of industry-wide competition
- 26 percent of businesses say data and analytics have significantly changed the nature of industry-wide competition.
- 50 percent of businesses say data and analytics significantly impacted new entrants launching data and analytics businesses that undermine traditional competitors’ value propositions.
- 21 percent of investment professionals use web traffic to derive data.
- Customer/social analysis is considered the second most important big data analytics use case, followed by predictive maintenance.
- 30 percent of businesses consider the Spark software framework critical to their big data analytics strategies.
- More than 30 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their research and development departments
- 90 percent of the world’s data was created between 2015 and 2016 alone.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use expert networks to derive data.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Launching A Master Data Management Program: The Keys to Success
- Driving Power BI Adoption
- Predictive Analytics can help reduce your Data Decay
- Sharing a Power BI report within Teams
- Implementing Power BI Report Usage Metrics
- Mothers in Tech: Design your Own Work-Life Balance
- Power BI Reports vs. Dashboards
- Overcoming common Enterprise Data Governance challenges
- Gaining executive buy-in through Data Governance
- Data Governance: Lessons learned for best practices