The worldwide big data market is projected to grow from $42 billion in 2018 to $103 billion in 2027.2018
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Businesses that use big data saw a profit increase of 8–10 percent.
- 90 percent of IT professionals plan to increase spending on BI tools.
- 62 percent of retail businesses see competitive advantages from information and analytics.
- The education vertical currently has the lowest adoption of big data among vertical industries, but educators are most likely to say they may use big data in the future.
- 59 percent of executives say big data at their company would be improved through artificial intelligence (AI).
- 90% of enterprise analytics and business professionals currently say data and analytics are key to their organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
- The worldwide big data market is projected to grow from $42 billion in 2018 to $103 billion in 2027.
- 8 percent of businesses say data and analytics have fundamentally changed the nature of industry-wide competition
- By 2025, more than a quarter of all data created will be real-time, with 95% of that data generated by the Internet of Things.
- More than 150 zettabytes (150 trillion gigabytes) of data will need analysis by 2025.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Use Cases for the Retail Industry
- Pitfalls to Avoid when implementing Health Information Exchange
- Snowflake Delivers a Single Data Experience Across Multiple Platforms
- Data Modeling is the Key to Success
- Accelerating Data Initiatives for the Banking & Finance Industry
- Automation Solutions Closes the Gap on Last Mile Delivery for Retailers
- Data Strategy Assessment: Current and Future State Analysis
- Why Methodology Matters in Analytics
- Sharing a Power BI report within Teams
- Data Warehouse: Keys to Success