Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Only 7% of marketers surveyed report that they are currently effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven marketing engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints.
- 60 percent of businesses believe it is harder to source talent for data and analytics positions than for any other roles
- The number of IT professionals using descriptive and predictive analytics grew from the mid-40th percentile to high 60th percentile between January 2018 and January 2019.
- Data warehouse optimization is considered the most important big data analytics use case, and is considered critical or very important by 70 percent of businesses.
- 55 percent of North American businesses have adopted big data analytics.
- 26 percent of businesses say data and analytics have significantly changed the nature of industry-wide competition.
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
- The amount of data generated each second in the banking sector will grow 700 percent by 2020.
- 90 percent of the world’s data was created between 2015 and 2016 alone.
- The big data industry will be worth an estimated $77 billion by 2023.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Improving Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) Scores with Data Management
- Pitfalls to Avoid when implementing Health Information Exchange
- Snowflake Data Warehouse Advantages
- Implementing a Proof of Concept (POC) Approach
- Part 1: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Use Cases for the Retail Industry
- Mothers in Tech: Design your Own Work-Life Balance
- Managing the Organizational Dynamics
- Data Science Powers the Data-Driven Organization of the Future
- Enterprise Data Strategy: What is it? And why is it important?