MultiValue DatabasesThey are a type of NoSQL and multidimensional databases that understand 3 dimensional data directly. They are good for manipulating HTML and XML strings directly for example.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- The big data industry will be worth an estimated $77 billion by 2023.
- More than 150 zettabytes (150 trillion gigabytes) of data will need analysis by 2025.
- More than 30 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their research and development departments
- 61 percent of businesses that recognize the effect of data and analytics on their core business practices say their companies either have not responded to these changes or have taken only ad hoc actions rather than developing a comprehensive, long-term strategy for analytics.
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
- 30 percent of businesses consider the Spark software framework critical to their big data analytics strategies.
- By 2025, more than a quarter of all data created will be real-time, with 95% of that data generated by the Internet of Things.
- 70 percent of investment professionals use “alternative data” or plan to do so in the next year.
- 21 percent of investment professionals use web traffic to derive data.
- 62 percent of retail businesses see competitive advantages from information and analytics.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Accelerating Data Initiatives for the Banking & Finance Industry
- Automation Solutions Closes the Gap on Last Mile Delivery for Retailers
- Women in Technology: It’s Time We Stand Up for What’s Right
- Snowflake ETL vs. ELT
- Data Offense or Data Defense: Flexibility vs Control
- Women In Tech: Getting Hired in Technology Roles
- A 360-Degree Customer View: Personalizing the Consumer Journey
- Data Modeling Best Practices
- Surprise! Payers’ Data Struggles with the No Surprises Act
- Don’t Let Technical Debt Bankrupt Your Data Foundation