Business IntelligenceBusiness Intelligence is a set of tools and methodologies that can analyze, manage, and deliver information which is relevant to the business. It includes reporting/query tools and dashboard same as found in analytics. BI technologies provide previous, current, and upcoming views of the business operations.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Big data ranks 20th across 33 key technologies when businesses were asked their top technologies and initiatives strategic to business intelligence.
- By 2025, 60% of the 163 zettabytes of existing data will be created and managed by enterprise organizations.
- 61 percent of businesses that recognize the effect of data and analytics on their core business practices say their companies either have not responded to these changes or have taken only ad hoc actions rather than developing a comprehensive, long-term strategy for analytics.
- The big data software market was worth $31 billion in 2018, growing 14 percent from the year before.
- 26 percent of businesses say data and analytics have significantly changed the nature of industry-wide competition.
- 73 percent of businesses consider Spark SQL critical to their analytics strategies as a big data access method.
- In 2025, the IoT data analyzed and used to change business processes will be as much as all of the data created in 2020.
- Insights-driven businesses are growing at an average of more than 30% each year, and by 2021, they are predicted to take $1.8 trillion annually from their less-informed peers.
- Only 16% of organizations can currently say that 75% or more of their employees have access to company data and analytics.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use expert networks to derive data.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Why do you need a Data Strategy now more than ever?
- Why Methodology Matters in Analytics
- Snowflake Data Warehouse Advantages
- Pitfalls to Avoid when implementing Health Information Exchange
- A 360-Degree Customer View: Personalizing the Consumer Journey
- Part 2: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Overview: The Tableau Suite of Products
- Sharing a Power BI report within Teams
- 5 Reasons Snowflake is The Best Financial Data Platform
- Accelerating Data Initiatives for the Banking & Finance Industry