MashupFortunately, this term has similar definition of how we understand mashup in our daily lives. Essentially, mashup is a method of merging different datasets into a single application (Examples: Combining real estate listings with demographic data or geographic data). It’s really cool for visualization.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Data warehouse optimization is considered the most important big data analytics use case, and is considered critical or very important by 70 percent of businesses.
- Only 16% of organizations can currently say that 75% or more of their employees have access to company data and analytics.
- In a survey of approximately 700 business professionals, only 15% said their organization is currently very effective in delivering a relevant and reliable customer experience. In the same survey, only 3% of respondents said they are able to act on all of the customer data they collect; 21% say they can act on very little of it.
- Analytics leaders are nearly twice as likely as others to report enacting a long-term strategy to respond to changes in core business practices.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use search trends to derive data.
- 45 percent of companies run at least some big data workloads in the cloud.
- 70 percent of investment professionals use “alternative data” or plan to do so in the next year.
- By 2025, 60% of the 163 zettabytes of existing data will be created and managed by enterprise organizations.
- Big data ranks 20th across 33 key technologies when businesses were asked their top technologies and initiatives strategic to business intelligence.
- Content analytics usage among IT professionals increased from 43 percent to 54 percent between January 2018 and January 2019.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Power BI Reports vs. Dashboards
- Launching A Master Data Management Program: The Keys to Success
- Women in Technology: It’s Time We Stand Up for What’s Right
- Data Offense or Data Defense: Flexibility vs Control
- The Benefits of Data Lakes for Financial Services
- Five Questions You Need To Answer To Get The Most Out Of Power BI
- Exporting DATA from Tableau to Excel
- Predictive Analytics can help reduce your Data Decay
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Use Cases for the Retail Industry
- How to Build a Data Strategy Roadmap