Natural Language ProcessingSoftware algorithms designed to allow computers to more accurately understand everyday human speech, allowing us to interact more naturally and efficiently with them.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Nearly 50 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their sales and marketing departments.
- The amount of data generated each second in the banking sector will grow 700 percent by 2020.
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
- Analytics leaders are nearly twice as likely as others to report enacting a long-term strategy to respond to changes in core business practices.
- 62 percent of retail businesses see competitive advantages from information and analytics.
- In a survey of approximately 700 business professionals, only 15% said their organization is currently very effective in delivering a relevant and reliable customer experience. In the same survey, only 3% of respondents said they are able to act on all of the customer data they collect; 21% say they can act on very little of it.
- 73 percent of businesses consider Spark SQL critical to their analytics strategies as a big data access method.
- Big data ranks 20th across 33 key technologies when businesses were asked their top technologies and initiatives strategic to business intelligence.
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
- More than 150 zettabytes (150 trillion gigabytes) of data will need analysis by 2025.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Part 1: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Managing the Organizational Dynamics
- Surprise! Payers’ Data Struggles with the No Surprises Act
- Mothers in Tech: Design your Own Work-Life Balance
- Overview: The Tableau Suite of Products
- Implementing a Proof of Concept (POC) Approach
- Data Science Powers the Data-Driven Organization of the Future
- Snowflake ETL vs. ELT
- Data Modeling Best Practices
- Snowflake Delivers a Single Data Experience Across Multiple Platforms