Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- By 2025, IDC predicts that the total amount of digital data created worldwide will rise to 163 zettabytes, ballooned by the growing number of devices and sensors
- 26 percent of businesses say data and analytics have significantly changed the nature of industry-wide competition.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use search trends to derive data.
- Content analytics usage among IT professionals increased from 43 percent to 54 percent between January 2018 and January 2019.
- 62 percent of retail businesses see competitive advantages from information and analytics.
- 90 percent of IT professionals plan to increase spending on BI tools.
- By 2025, the amount of the global datasphere subject to data analysis will grow by a factor of 50 to 5.2 zettabytes.
- 14 percent of investment professionals use credit card and POS software data to derive data.
- In the banking sector, investments in big data analytics were estimated at $20.8 billion in 2016.
- 79 percent of enterprise executives say that not embracing big data will cause companies to lose competitive position and risk extinction.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- 5 Reasons Snowflake is The Best Financial Data Platform
- Snowflake Delivers a Single Data Experience Across Multiple Platforms
- The Benefits of Data Lakes for Financial Services
- How Healthcare Payers can breakdown their Data Silos
- Enterprise Data Strategy: What is it? And why is it important?
- Snowflake Data Warehouse Best Practices
- Data Warehouse Business Requirements
- Implementation Fundamentals of Master Data Management
- Don’t Let Technical Debt Bankrupt Your Data Foundation
- Data Strategy Assessment: Current and Future State Analysis