Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 62 percent of retail businesses see competitive advantages from information and analytics.
- 55 percent of North American businesses have adopted big data analytics.
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
- 98 percent of sales representatives at construction companies that adopt analytics and geographic data reported dramatic decreases in their time frame for providing price quotes.
- In the banking sector, investments in big data analytics were estimated at $20.8 billion in 2016.
- Data-driven organizations are 23 times more likely to acquire customers, six times as likely to retain customers, and 19 times as likely to be profitable as a result.
- The number of IT professionals using descriptive and predictive analytics grew from the mid-40th percentile to high 60th percentile between January 2018 and January 2019.
- Businesses that use big data saw a 10 percent reduction in overall cost.
- The education vertical currently has the lowest adoption of big data among vertical industries, but educators are most likely to say they may use big data in the future.
- In 2025, the IoT data analyzed and used to change business processes will be as much as all of the data created in 2020.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Sharing a Power BI report within Teams
- Managing the Organizational Dynamics
- Self-Service Power BI with Shared Datasets
- Six Reasons to Consider Power BI Premium
- Data Science Powers the Data-Driven Organization of the Future
- Power BI Reports vs. Dashboards
- The Tableau Suite of Products
- Implementing Power BI Report Usage Metrics
- Exploring the Decomposition Tree Visual in Power BI
- How Snowflake Delivers A Single Data Experience Across Multiple Clouds And Regions