Comparative AnalyticsComparative analysis, as the name suggests, is about comparing multiple processes, data sets or other objects using statistical techniques such as pattern analysis, filtering and decision-tree analytics etc. I know it’s getting little technical but I can’t completely avoid the jargon. Comparative analysis can be used in healthcare to compare large volumes of medical records, documents, images etc. for more effective and hopefully accurate medical diagnoses.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Insights-driven businesses are growing at an average of more than 30% each year, and by 2021, they are predicted to take $1.8 trillion annually from their less-informed peers.
- Analytics leaders are nearly twice as likely as others to report enacting a long-term strategy to respond to changes in core business practices.
- Content analytics usage among IT professionals increased from 43 percent to 54 percent between January 2018 and January 2019.
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
- 14 percent of investment professionals use credit card and POS software data to derive data.
- Through 2019, 90% of large organizations will have hired a CDO, but only 50% will be considered a success.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use search trends to derive data.
- 26 percent of businesses say data and analytics have significantly changed the nature of industry-wide competition.
- 36 percent of investment professionals use web scraping to derive data.
- Big data ranks 20th across 33 key technologies when businesses were asked their top technologies and initiatives strategic to business intelligence.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Launching A Master Data Management Program: The Keys to Success
- Exporting DATA from Tableau to Excel
- Top 5 Benefits to Centralized Data
- Implementing a Proof of Concept (POC) Approach
- Six Reasons to Consider Power BI Premium
- Snowflake Data Warehouse Advantages
- Part 1: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Is Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) the “Prescribed Burn” that Healthcare Data Needs?
- Snowflake Delivers a Single Data Experience Across Multiple Platforms
- Finance Data Management & Governance Importance