Microsoft Power BIPower BI is a business analytics solution that lets you visualize your data and share insights across your organization, or embed them in your app or website. Connect to hundreds of data sources and bring your data to life with live dashboards and reports.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 61 percent of businesses that recognize the effect of data and analytics on their core business practices say their companies either have not responded to these changes or have taken only ad hoc actions rather than developing a comprehensive, long-term strategy for analytics.
- Nearly 50 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their sales and marketing departments.
- Data-driven organizations are 23 times more likely to acquire customers, six times as likely to retain customers, and 19 times as likely to be profitable as a result.
- 45 percent of companies run at least some big data workloads in the cloud.
- In the banking sector, investments in big data analytics were estimated at $20.8 billion in 2016.
- 83 percent of enterprise executives say they’ve pursued big data projects to gain a competitive advantage.
- Businesses that use big data saw a 10 percent reduction in overall cost.
- 50 percent of businesses say data and analytics significantly impacted new entrants launching data and analytics businesses that undermine traditional competitors’ value propositions.
- Through 2019, 90% of large organizations will have hired a CDO, but only 50% will be considered a success.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use expert networks to derive data.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Predictive Analytics Improve Business Outcomes for Retailers
- Launching A Master Data Management Program: The Keys to Success
- Snowflake ELT vs. ETL
- Snowflake Best Practices for Data Warehouse Development
- Is Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) the “Prescribed Burn” that Healthcare Data Needs?
- Data Solutions that Improve Risk Management for Banks
- Data Governance: A Banking & Finance necessity, not a luxury
- Snowflake Delivers a Single Data Experience Across Multiple Platforms
- Data Offense or Data Defense: Flexibility vs Control
- Exploring the Decomposition Tree Visual in Power BI