Microsoft Power BIPower BI is a business analytics solution that lets you visualize your data and share insights across your organization, or embed them in your app or website. Connect to hundreds of data sources and bring your data to life with live dashboards and reports.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- More than 30 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their research and development departments
- By 2020, there will be 2.7 million job postings for data science and analytics roles.
- 14 percent of investment professionals use credit card and POS software data to derive data.
- 70 percent of investment professionals use “alternative data” or plan to do so in the next year.
- In 2025, the IoT data analyzed and used to change business processes will be as much as all of the data created in 2020.
- 53 percent of companies are adopting big data analytics
- 26 percent of businesses say data and analytics have significantly changed the nature of industry-wide competition.
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
- 98 percent of sales representatives at construction companies that adopt analytics and geographic data reported dramatic decreases in their time frame for providing price quotes.
- More than 150 zettabytes (150 trillion gigabytes) of data will need analysis by 2025.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Part 2: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Snowflake Delivers a Single Data Experience Across Multiple Platforms
- Sharing a Power BI report within Teams
- Snowflake Best Practices for Data Warehouse Development
- Gender Equality in Technology: Come so Far, Got so Far to Go
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Use Cases for the Retail Industry
- Snowflake Advantages
- Accelerating Data Initiatives for the Banking & Finance Industry
- Predictive Analytics can help reduce your Data Decay
- Data Governance: Lessons learned for best practices