Microsoft Power BIPower BI is a business analytics solution that lets you visualize your data and share insights across your organization, or embed them in your app or website. Connect to hundreds of data sources and bring your data to life with live dashboards and reports.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
- 73 percent of businesses consider Spark SQL critical to their analytics strategies as a big data access method.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use expert networks to derive data.
- 60 percent of businesses believe it is harder to source talent for data and analytics positions than for any other roles
- By 2020, there will be 2.7 million job postings for data science and analytics roles.
- 53 percent of companies are adopting big data analytics
- By 2025, the amount of the global datasphere subject to data analysis will grow by a factor of 50 to 5.2 zettabytes.
- 61 percent of businesses that recognize the effect of data and analytics on their core business practices say their companies either have not responded to these changes or have taken only ad hoc actions rather than developing a comprehensive, long-term strategy for analytics.
- Big data ranks 20th across 33 key technologies when businesses were asked their top technologies and initiatives strategic to business intelligence.
- The amount of data generated each second in the banking sector will grow 700 percent by 2020.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- How to get started with Data Governance
- Top 5 Benefits to Centralized Data
- Accelerating Data Initiatives for the Banking & Finance Industry
- Implementing Power BI Report Usage Metrics
- Why Methodology Matters in Analytics
- Why do you need a Data Strategy now more than ever?
- Exploring the Decomposition Tree Visual in Power BI
- The Importance of Data Strategy in 2023
- Data Science Powers the Data-Driven Organization of the Future
- Exploring DEV / TEST / PROD Environments in Power BI