Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
- More than 150 zettabytes (150 trillion gigabytes) of data will need analysis by 2025.
- Big data ranks 20th across 33 key technologies when businesses were asked their top technologies and initiatives strategic to business intelligence.
- The big data industry will be worth an estimated $77 billion by 2023.
- 90 percent of IT professionals plan to increase spending on BI tools.
- By 2025, more than a quarter of all data created will be real-time, with 95% of that data generated by the Internet of Things.
- By 2025, the amount of the global datasphere subject to data analysis will grow by a factor of 50 to 5.2 zettabytes.
- 79 percent of enterprise executives say that not embracing big data will cause companies to lose competitive position and risk extinction.
- Only 16% of organizations can currently say that 75% or more of their employees have access to company data and analytics.
- The education vertical currently has the lowest adoption of big data among vertical industries, but educators are most likely to say they may use big data in the future.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Power BI Download Options: App vs MSI
- Predictive Analytics can help reduce your Data Decay
- Top 5 Benefits to Centralized Data
- Don’t Let Technical Debt Bankrupt Your Data Foundation
- Women in Technology: It’s Time We Stand Up for What’s Right
- Why Methodology Matters in Analytics
- Accelerating Data Initiatives for the Banking & Finance Industry
- Exploring the Decomposition Tree Visual in Power BI
- Implementation Fundamentals of Master Data Management
- How Healthcare Payers can breakdown their Data Silos