Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 90% of enterprise analytics and business professionals currently say data and analytics are key to their organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
- Businesses that use big data saw a profit increase of 8–10 percent.
- Only 7% of marketers surveyed report that they are currently effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven marketing engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints.
- Big data ranks 20th across 33 key technologies when businesses were asked their top technologies and initiatives strategic to business intelligence.
- 50 percent of businesses say data and analytics significantly impacted new entrants launching data and analytics businesses that undermine traditional competitors’ value propositions.
- The number of IT professionals using descriptive and predictive analytics grew from the mid-40th percentile to high 60th percentile between January 2018 and January 2019.
- 61 percent of businesses that recognize the effect of data and analytics on their core business practices say their companies either have not responded to these changes or have taken only ad hoc actions rather than developing a comprehensive, long-term strategy for analytics.
- People generate 2.5 quintillion bytes of data each day.
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
- By 2025, 60% of the 163 zettabytes of existing data will be created and managed by enterprise organizations.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- How Healthcare Payers can breakdown their Data Silos
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Use Cases for the Retail Industry
- Master Data Management Best Practices
- Surprise! Payers’ Data Struggles with the No Surprises Act
- Data Modeling Best Practices
- Automation Solutions Closes the Gap on Last Mile Delivery for Retailers
- Self-Service Power BI with Shared Datasets
- Snowflake Data Warehouse Best Practices
- Five Questions You Need To Answer To Get The Most Out Of Power BI
- Overcoming common Enterprise Data Governance challenges