Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- The amount of data generated each second in the banking sector will grow 700 percent by 2020.
- In the banking sector, investments in big data analytics were estimated at $20.8 billion in 2016.
- 90% of enterprise analytics and business professionals currently say data and analytics are key to their organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
- Data-driven organizations are 23 times more likely to acquire customers, six times as likely to retain customers, and 19 times as likely to be profitable as a result.
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
- Customer/social analysis is considered the second most important big data analytics use case, followed by predictive maintenance.
- Nearly 50 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their sales and marketing departments.
- 26 percent of businesses say data and analytics have significantly changed the nature of industry-wide competition.
- More than 30 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their research and development departments
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Data Modeling Best Practices
- Top 5 Benefits to Centralized Data
- Data Science Powers the Data-Driven Organization of the Future
- Part 1: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- How to get started with Data Governance
- Overview: The Tableau Suite of Products
- What is a Data Strategy & Why is it Important?
- Overcoming common Enterprise Data Governance challenges
- Data Solutions that Improve Risk Management for Banks
- Power BI Reports vs. Dashboards