XplentyXplenty is a cloud-based ETL solution providing simple visualized data pipelines for automated data flows across a wide range of sources and destinations. Xplenty’s powerful on-platform transformation tools allow you to clean, normalize, and transform data while also adhering to compliance best practices. Features: Powerful, code-free, on-platform data transformation offering Rest API connector – pull in data from any source that has a Rest API Destination flexibility – send data to databases, data warehouses, and Salesforce Security focused – field-level data encryption and masking to meet compliance requirements Rest API – achieve anything possible on the Xplenty UI via the Xplenty API Customer-centric company that leads with first-class support
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- In the banking sector, investments in big data analytics were estimated at $20.8 billion in 2016.
- Big data ranks 20th across 33 key technologies when businesses were asked their top technologies and initiatives strategic to business intelligence.
- 26 percent of businesses say data and analytics have significantly changed the nature of industry-wide competition.
- 21 percent of investment professionals use web traffic to derive data.
- The number of IT professionals using descriptive and predictive analytics grew from the mid-40th percentile to high 60th percentile between January 2018 and January 2019.
- 53 percent of companies are adopting big data analytics
- Data-driven organizations are 23 times more likely to acquire customers, six times as likely to retain customers, and 19 times as likely to be profitable as a result.
- By 2025, the amount of the global datasphere subject to data analysis will grow by a factor of 50 to 5.2 zettabytes.
- 50 percent of businesses say data and analytics significantly impacted new entrants launching data and analytics businesses that undermine traditional competitors’ value propositions.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use search trends to derive data.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Improving Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) Scores with Data Management
- The Value of Data Management
- Implementing a Proof of Concept (POC) Approach
- Scrum Master Best Practices to Accelerate Data Projects
- Gaining executive buy-in through Data Governance
- Uncovering the Best Practices for Master Data Management
- Launching A Master Data Management Program: The Keys to Success
- A 360-Degree Customer View: Personalizing the Consumer Journey
- Surprise! Payers’ Data Struggles with the No Surprises Act
- The Value of Data Integration