XplentyXplenty is a cloud-based ETL solution providing simple visualized data pipelines for automated data flows across a wide range of sources and destinations. Xplenty’s powerful on-platform transformation tools allow you to clean, normalize, and transform data while also adhering to compliance best practices. Features: Powerful, code-free, on-platform data transformation offering Rest API connector – pull in data from any source that has a Rest API Destination flexibility – send data to databases, data warehouses, and Salesforce Security focused – field-level data encryption and masking to meet compliance requirements Rest API – achieve anything possible on the Xplenty UI via the Xplenty API Customer-centric company that leads with first-class support
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 95 percent of businesses need to manage unstructured data.
- 90 percent of the world’s data was created between 2015 and 2016 alone.
- Big data ranks 20th across 33 key technologies when businesses were asked their top technologies and initiatives strategic to business intelligence.
- 55 percent of North American businesses have adopted big data analytics.
- 50 percent of businesses say data and analytics significantly impacted new entrants launching data and analytics businesses that undermine traditional competitors’ value propositions.
- 21 percent of investment professionals use web traffic to derive data.
- More than 30 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their research and development departments
- The number of IT professionals using descriptive and predictive analytics grew from the mid-40th percentile to high 60th percentile between January 2018 and January 2019.
- Nearly 50 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their sales and marketing departments.
- 70 percent of investment professionals use “alternative data” or plan to do so in the next year.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Driving Power BI Adoption
- Sharing a Power BI report within Teams
- Why do you need a Data Strategy now more than ever?
- Power BI Reports vs. Dashboards
- Why Methodology Matters in Analytics
- What is Data Strategy & Why is it Important?
- Predictive Analytics can help reduce your Data Decay
- Exporting DATA from Tableau to Excel
- How to Build a Data Strategy Roadmap
- Overcoming common Enterprise Data Governance challenges