XplentyXplenty is a cloud-based ETL solution providing simple visualized data pipelines for automated data flows across a wide range of sources and destinations. Xplenty’s powerful on-platform transformation tools allow you to clean, normalize, and transform data while also adhering to compliance best practices. Features: Powerful, code-free, on-platform data transformation offering Rest API connector – pull in data from any source that has a Rest API Destination flexibility – send data to databases, data warehouses, and Salesforce Security focused – field-level data encryption and masking to meet compliance requirements Rest API – achieve anything possible on the Xplenty UI via the Xplenty API Customer-centric company that leads with first-class support
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- The big data software market was worth $31 billion in 2018, growing 14 percent from the year before.
- Content analytics usage among IT professionals increased from 43 percent to 54 percent between January 2018 and January 2019.
- 50 percent of businesses say data and analytics significantly impacted new entrants launching data and analytics businesses that undermine traditional competitors’ value propositions.
- By 2025, the amount of the global datasphere subject to data analysis will grow by a factor of 50 to 5.2 zettabytes.
- More than 150 zettabytes (150 trillion gigabytes) of data will need analysis by 2025.
- 55 percent of North American businesses have adopted big data analytics.
- Insights-driven businesses are growing at an average of more than 30% each year, and by 2021, they are predicted to take $1.8 trillion annually from their less-informed peers.
- By 2025, IDC predicts that the total amount of digital data created worldwide will rise to 163 zettabytes, ballooned by the growing number of devices and sensors
- 70 percent of investment professionals use “alternative data” or plan to do so in the next year.
- 36 percent of investment professionals use web scraping to derive data.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Data Governance: Lessons learned for best practices
- Launching A Master Data Management Program: The Keys to Success
- Five ways Financial Services Can Benefit from Snowflake
- Data Offense or Data Defense: Flexibility vs Control
- Exploring the Decomposition Tree Visual in Power BI
- Power BI Reports vs. Dashboards
- Implementing Power BI Report Usage Metrics
- Women in Technology: It’s Time We Stand Up for What’s Right
- Driving Power BI Adoption
- Managing the Organizational Dynamics