XplentyXplenty is a cloud-based ETL solution providing simple visualized data pipelines for automated data flows across a wide range of sources and destinations. Xplenty’s powerful on-platform transformation tools allow you to clean, normalize, and transform data while also adhering to compliance best practices. Features: Powerful, code-free, on-platform data transformation offering Rest API connector – pull in data from any source that has a Rest API Destination flexibility – send data to databases, data warehouses, and Salesforce Security focused – field-level data encryption and masking to meet compliance requirements Rest API – achieve anything possible on the Xplenty UI via the Xplenty API Customer-centric company that leads with first-class support
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
- In a survey of approximately 700 business professionals, only 15% said their organization is currently very effective in delivering a relevant and reliable customer experience. In the same survey, only 3% of respondents said they are able to act on all of the customer data they collect; 21% say they can act on very little of it.
- Nearly 50 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their sales and marketing departments.
- More than 30 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their research and development departments
- 29 percent of investment professionals use search trends to derive data.
- By 2025, IDC predicts that the total amount of digital data created worldwide will rise to 163 zettabytes, ballooned by the growing number of devices and sensors
- 62 percent of retail businesses see competitive advantages from information and analytics.
- Data-driven organizations are 23 times more likely to acquire customers, six times as likely to retain customers, and 19 times as likely to be profitable as a result.
- More than 150 zettabytes (150 trillion gigabytes) of data will need analysis by 2025.
- By 2020, there will be 2.7 million job postings for data science and analytics roles.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Top 5 performance best practices with Snowflake
- Implementing a Proof of Concept (POC) Approach
- Data Offense or Data Defense: Flexibility vs Control
- Exploring the Decomposition Tree Visual in Power BI
- Snowflake ELT vs. ETL
- How to Build a Data Strategy Roadmap
- Data Modeling is the Key to Success
- Five ways Financial Services Can Benefit from Snowflake
- The Open Banking Movement is Open for Business
- Data Science Powers the Data-Driven Organization of the Future