WekaWeka is a collection of machine learning algorithms for data mining tasks. The algorithms can either be applied directly to a data set or called from your own JAVA code. It is also well suited for developing new machine learning schemes. With GUI, it translates the world of Data Science to professionals who are lack proficiencies in programming.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 29 percent of investment professionals use search trends to derive data.
- By 2025, the amount of the global datasphere subject to data analysis will grow by a factor of 50 to 5.2 zettabytes.
- Data-driven organizations are 23 times more likely to acquire customers, six times as likely to retain customers, and 19 times as likely to be profitable as a result.
- 8 percent of businesses say data and analytics have fundamentally changed the nature of industry-wide competition
- More than 150 zettabytes (150 trillion gigabytes) of data will need analysis by 2025.
- The big data industry will be worth an estimated $77 billion by 2023.
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use expert networks to derive data.
- More than 30 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their research and development departments
- By 2020, there will be 2.7 million job postings for data science and analytics roles.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Top 5 Benefits to Centralized Data
- Power BI Reports vs. Dashboards
- Is Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) the “Prescribed Burn” that Healthcare Data Needs?
- The Value of Data Integration
- Data Governance: A Banking & Finance necessity, not a luxury
- Self-Service Power BI with Shared Datasets
- Data Offense or Data Defense: Flexibility vs Control
- Scrum Master Best Practices to Accelerate Data Projects
- How to Build a Data Strategy Roadmap
- Overcoming common Enterprise Data Governance challenges