Weather DataThe data trends and patterns that help to track the atmosphere is known as the weather data. This data basically consists of numbers and factors. Now, real-time data is available that can be used by the organizations in a different manner. Such as a logistics company uses weather data in order to optimize goods transportation.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- More than 150 zettabytes (150 trillion gigabytes) of data will need analysis by 2025.
- Customer/social analysis is considered the second most important big data analytics use case, followed by predictive maintenance.
- The education vertical currently has the lowest adoption of big data among vertical industries, but educators are most likely to say they may use big data in the future.
- 79 percent of enterprise executives say that not embracing big data will cause companies to lose competitive position and risk extinction.
- More than 30 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their research and development departments
- Through 2019, 90% of large organizations will have hired a CDO, but only 50% will be considered a success.
- 21 percent of investment professionals use web traffic to derive data.
- 50 percent of businesses say data and analytics significantly impacted new entrants launching data and analytics businesses that undermine traditional competitors’ value propositions.
- The worldwide big data market is projected to grow from $42 billion in 2018 to $103 billion in 2027.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use search trends to derive data.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Enterprise Data Strategy: What is it? And why is it important?
- Interoperability in Healthcare: A Patient-First Framework
- Surprise! Payers’ Data Struggles with the No Surprises Act
- Why choose Snowflake Cloud Data Platform?
- A 360-Degree Customer View: Personalizing the Consumer Journey
- Launching A Master Data Management Program: The Keys to Success
- Exploring the Decomposition Tree Visual in Power BI
- Pitfalls to Avoid when implementing Health Information Exchange
- Snowflake ETL vs. ELT
- How to get started with Data Governance