TrackurTrackur’s social media monitoring tool which can track the mentions from different sources. It scraps tons of webpages, including videos, blogs, forums, and images to search for relevant messages. You can guard your reputation with its sophisticated functionality. Please don’t bother to make cold calls or email pitch letters, and you still can listen to the voice of your customers’ regards to our brand and products.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
- 61 percent of businesses that recognize the effect of data and analytics on their core business practices say their companies either have not responded to these changes or have taken only ad hoc actions rather than developing a comprehensive, long-term strategy for analytics.
- People generate 2.5 quintillion bytes of data each day.
- 14 percent of investment professionals use credit card and POS software data to derive data.
- The big data industry will be worth an estimated $77 billion by 2023.
- Customer/social analysis is considered the second most important big data analytics use case, followed by predictive maintenance.
- More than 30 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their research and development departments
- Big data ranks 20th across 33 key technologies when businesses were asked their top technologies and initiatives strategic to business intelligence.
- 8 percent of businesses say data and analytics have fundamentally changed the nature of industry-wide competition
- 60 percent of businesses believe it is harder to source talent for data and analytics positions than for any other roles
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- The Benefits of Data Warehousing in Finance
- Implementing Power BI Report Usage Metrics
- A Business Analyst View: Transforming Data Inventory into Rich Visuals
- 5 Reasons Snowflake is The Best Financial Data Platform
- Six Reasons to Consider Power BI Premium
- Winning strategies for Data Governance maturity
- Surprise! Payers’ Data Struggles with the No Surprises Act
- Data Offense or Data Defense: Flexibility vs Control
- Gender Equality in Technology: Come so Far, Got so Far to Go
- How to get started with Data Governance