TrackurTrackur’s social media monitoring tool which can track the mentions from different sources. It scraps tons of webpages, including videos, blogs, forums, and images to search for relevant messages. You can guard your reputation with its sophisticated functionality. Please don’t bother to make cold calls or email pitch letters, and you still can listen to the voice of your customers’ regards to our brand and products.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- By 2025, the amount of the global datasphere subject to data analysis will grow by a factor of 50 to 5.2 zettabytes.
- 90 percent of IT professionals plan to increase spending on BI tools.
- 90 percent of the world’s data was created between 2015 and 2016 alone.
- The amount of data generated each second in the banking sector will grow 700 percent by 2020.
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
- The big data software market was worth $31 billion in 2018, growing 14 percent from the year before.
- Nearly 50 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their sales and marketing departments.
- The education vertical currently has the lowest adoption of big data among vertical industries, but educators are most likely to say they may use big data in the future.
- In 2025, the IoT data analyzed and used to change business processes will be as much as all of the data created in 2020.
- 55 percent of North American businesses have adopted big data analytics.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Why choose Snowflake Cloud Data Platform?
- Exploring DEV / TEST / PROD Environments in Power BI
- Why Methodology Matters in Analytics
- Top 5 performance best practices with Snowflake
- Data Governance: A Banking & Finance necessity, not a luxury
- The Benefits of Data Warehousing in Finance
- Predictive Analytics can help reduce your Data Decay
- Top 5 Benefits to Centralized Data
- Women In Tech: Getting Hired in Technology Roles
- Predictive Analytics Improve Business Outcomes for Retailers