TrackurTrackur’s social media monitoring tool which can track the mentions from different sources. It scraps tons of webpages, including videos, blogs, forums, and images to search for relevant messages. You can guard your reputation with its sophisticated functionality. Please don’t bother to make cold calls or email pitch letters, and you still can listen to the voice of your customers’ regards to our brand and products.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 62 percent of retail businesses see competitive advantages from information and analytics.
- Only 7% of marketers surveyed report that they are currently effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven marketing engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints.
- Data-driven organizations are 23 times more likely to acquire customers, six times as likely to retain customers, and 19 times as likely to be profitable as a result.
- People generate 2.5 quintillion bytes of data each day.
- More than 150 zettabytes (150 trillion gigabytes) of data will need analysis by 2025.
- 36 percent of investment professionals use web scraping to derive data.
- By 2020, there will be 2.7 million job postings for data science and analytics roles.
- Analytics leaders are nearly twice as likely as others to report enacting a long-term strategy to respond to changes in core business practices.
- More than 30 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their research and development departments
- 21 percent of investment professionals use web traffic to derive data.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Uncovering the Best Practices for Master Data Management
- Data Solutions that Improve Risk Management for Banks
- How to get started with Data Governance
- Data Warehouse: Keys to Success
- Driving Power BI Adoption
- Why do you need a Data Strategy now more than ever?
- Power BI Download Options: App vs MSI
- Gender Equality in Technology: Come so Far, Got so Far to Go
- Scrum Master Best Practices to Accelerate Data Projects
- Don’t Let Technical Debt Bankrupt Your Data Foundation