TrackurTrackur’s social media monitoring tool which can track the mentions from different sources. It scraps tons of webpages, including videos, blogs, forums, and images to search for relevant messages. You can guard your reputation with its sophisticated functionality. Please don’t bother to make cold calls or email pitch letters, and you still can listen to the voice of your customers’ regards to our brand and products.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
- Big data ranks 20th across 33 key technologies when businesses were asked their top technologies and initiatives strategic to business intelligence.
- 55 percent of North American businesses have adopted big data analytics.
- 61 percent of businesses that recognize the effect of data and analytics on their core business practices say their companies either have not responded to these changes or have taken only ad hoc actions rather than developing a comprehensive, long-term strategy for analytics.
- Businesses that use big data saw a 10 percent reduction in overall cost.
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
- The number of IT professionals using descriptive and predictive analytics grew from the mid-40th percentile to high 60th percentile between January 2018 and January 2019.
- 30 percent of businesses consider the Spark software framework critical to their big data analytics strategies.
- The worldwide big data market is projected to grow from $42 billion in 2018 to $103 billion in 2027.
- The amount of data generated each second in the banking sector will grow 700 percent by 2020.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Data Offense or Data Defense: Flexibility vs Control
- Interoperability in Healthcare: A Patient-First Framework
- Enterprise Data Strategy: What is it? And why is it important?
- Top 5 Benefits to Centralized Data
- Power BI Download Options: App vs MSI
- Implementation Fundamentals of Master Data Management
- Overcoming common Enterprise Data Governance challenges
- Winning strategies for Data Governance maturity
- Overview: The Tableau Suite of Products
- Snowflake Advantages