ThriftIt is a software framework that is used for the development of the ascendable cross-language services. It integrates code generation engine with the software stack to develop services that can work seamlessly and efficiently between different programming languages such as Ruby, Java, PHP, C++, Python, C# and others.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 36 percent of investment professionals use web scraping to derive data.
- Big data ranks 20th across 33 key technologies when businesses were asked their top technologies and initiatives strategic to business intelligence.
- 55 percent of North American businesses have adopted big data analytics.
- Only 7% of marketers surveyed report that they are currently effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven marketing engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints.
- 45 percent of companies run at least some big data workloads in the cloud.
- 62 percent of retail businesses see competitive advantages from information and analytics.
- 70 percent of investment professionals use “alternative data” or plan to do so in the next year.
- Only 16% of organizations can currently say that 75% or more of their employees have access to company data and analytics.
- Insights-driven businesses are growing at an average of more than 30% each year, and by 2021, they are predicted to take $1.8 trillion annually from their less-informed peers.
- The big data software market was worth $31 billion in 2018, growing 14 percent from the year before.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Accelerating Data Initiatives for the Banking & Finance Industry
- Snowflake Delivers a Single Data Experience Across Multiple Platforms
- Snowflake Data Warehouse Best Practices
- How to get started with Data Governance
- The Value of Data Integration
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges
- Is Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) the “Prescribed Burn” that Healthcare Data Needs?
- Interoperability in Healthcare: A Patient-First Framework
- Pitfalls to Avoid when implementing Health Information Exchange
- Launching A Master Data Management Program: The Keys to Success