Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- The education vertical currently has the lowest adoption of big data among vertical industries, but educators are most likely to say they may use big data in the future.
- Analytics leaders are nearly twice as likely as others to report enacting a long-term strategy to respond to changes in core business practices.
- In a survey of approximately 700 business professionals, only 15% said their organization is currently very effective in delivering a relevant and reliable customer experience. In the same survey, only 3% of respondents said they are able to act on all of the customer data they collect; 21% say they can act on very little of it.
- 79 percent of enterprise executives say that not embracing big data will cause companies to lose competitive position and risk extinction.
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
- Insights-driven businesses are growing at an average of more than 30% each year, and by 2021, they are predicted to take $1.8 trillion annually from their less-informed peers.
- By 2020, there will be 2.7 million job postings for data science and analytics roles.
- By 2025, 60% of the 163 zettabytes of existing data will be created and managed by enterprise organizations.
- Nearly 50 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their sales and marketing departments.
- 95 percent of businesses need to manage unstructured data.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Implementation Fundamentals of Master Data Management
- Managing the Organizational Dynamics
- Overcoming common Data Governance challenges
- Top 5 performance best practices with Snowflake
- Improving Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) Scores with Data Management
- Data Solutions that Improve Risk Management for Banks
- Why do you need a Data Strategy now more than ever?
- Exporting DATA from Tableau to Excel
- Five ways Financial Services Can Benefit from Snowflake
- Snowflake Advantages