The number of IT professionals using descriptive and predictive analytics grew from the mid-40th percentile to high 60th percentile between January 2018 and January 2019.2019
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Nearly 50 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their sales and marketing departments.
- 79 percent of enterprise executives say that not embracing big data will cause companies to lose competitive position and risk extinction.
- The number of IT professionals using descriptive and predictive analytics grew from the mid-40th percentile to high 60th percentile between January 2018 and January 2019.
- 73 percent of businesses consider Spark SQL critical to their analytics strategies as a big data access method.
- Only 7% of marketers surveyed report that they are currently effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven marketing engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints.
- 53 percent of companies are adopting big data analytics
- Customer/social analysis is considered the second most important big data analytics use case, followed by predictive maintenance.
- 62 percent of retail businesses see competitive advantages from information and analytics.
- In 2025, the IoT data analyzed and used to change business processes will be as much as all of the data created in 2020.
- 70 percent of investment professionals use “alternative data” or plan to do so in the next year.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Launching A Master Data Management Program: The Keys to Success
- Predictive Analytics can help reduce your Data Decay
- Snowflake Advantages
- Overview: The Tableau Suite of Products
- Sharing a Power BI report within Teams
- Gender Equality in Technology: Come so Far, Got so Far to Go
- The Benefits of Data Warehousing in Finance
- The Open Banking Movement is Open for Business
- Six Reasons to Consider Power BI Premium
- Why do you need a Data Strategy now more than ever?