Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- By 2025, the amount of the global datasphere subject to data analysis will grow by a factor of 50 to 5.2 zettabytes.
- Businesses that use big data saw a profit increase of 8–10 percent.
- 79 percent of enterprise executives say that not embracing big data will cause companies to lose competitive position and risk extinction.
- Only 16% of organizations can currently say that 75% or more of their employees have access to company data and analytics.
- 8 percent of businesses say data and analytics have fundamentally changed the nature of industry-wide competition
- 95 percent of businesses need to manage unstructured data.
- By 2025, IDC predicts that the total amount of digital data created worldwide will rise to 163 zettabytes, ballooned by the growing number of devices and sensors
- In 2025, the IoT data analyzed and used to change business processes will be as much as all of the data created in 2020.
- More than 30 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their research and development departments
- 55 percent of North American businesses have adopted big data analytics.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Data Warehouse: Keys to Success
- Overcoming common Enterprise Data Governance challenges
- Automation Solutions Closes the Gap on Last Mile Delivery for Retailers
- Data Science Powers the Data-Driven Organization of the Future
- Mothers in Tech: Design your Own Work-Life Balance
- Data Governance: Lessons learned for best practices
- Part 1: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Implementing a Proof of Concept (POC) Approach
- A 360-Degree Customer View: Personalizing the Consumer Journey
- Improving Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) Scores with Data Management