Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- People generate 2.5 quintillion bytes of data each day.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use search trends to derive data.
- The education vertical currently has the lowest adoption of big data among vertical industries, but educators are most likely to say they may use big data in the future.
- 90 percent of the world’s data was created between 2015 and 2016 alone.
- 90% of enterprise analytics and business professionals currently say data and analytics are key to their organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
- 14 percent of investment professionals use credit card and POS software data to derive data.
- 55 percent of North American businesses have adopted big data analytics.
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
- Insights-driven businesses are growing at an average of more than 30% each year, and by 2021, they are predicted to take $1.8 trillion annually from their less-informed peers.
- More than 30 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their research and development departments
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Snowflake Advantages
- Predictive Analytics can help reduce your Data Decay
- Interoperability in Healthcare: A Patient-First Framework
- Don’t Let Technical Debt Bankrupt Your Data Foundation
- Why Methodology Matters in Analytics
- Overview: The Tableau Suite of Products
- Gaining executive buy-in through Data Governance
- Part 2: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Top 5 Benefits to Centralized Data
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges