Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 29 percent of investment professionals use search trends to derive data.
- Content analytics usage among IT professionals increased from 43 percent to 54 percent between January 2018 and January 2019.
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
- Analytics leaders are nearly twice as likely as others to report enacting a long-term strategy to respond to changes in core business practices.
- The amount of data generated each second in the banking sector will grow 700 percent by 2020.
- 73 percent of businesses consider Spark SQL critical to their analytics strategies as a big data access method.
- In the banking sector, investments in big data analytics were estimated at $20.8 billion in 2016.
- 83 percent of enterprise executives say they’ve pursued big data projects to gain a competitive advantage.
- 70 percent of investment professionals use “alternative data” or plan to do so in the next year.
- The big data software market was worth $31 billion in 2018, growing 14 percent from the year before.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Accelerating Data Initiatives for the Banking & Finance Industry
- Gender Equality in Technology: Come so Far, Got so Far to Go
- Winning strategies for Data Governance maturity
- Pitfalls to Avoid when implementing Health Information Exchange
- Why do you need a Data Strategy now more than ever?
- Launching A Master Data Management Program: The Keys to Success
- Managing the Organizational Dynamics
- Scrum Master Best Practices to Accelerate Data Projects
- Data Modeling is the Key to Success
- A 360-Degree Customer View: Personalizing the Consumer Journey