Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 29 percent of investment professionals use expert networks to derive data.
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
- The worldwide big data market is projected to grow from $42 billion in 2018 to $103 billion in 2027.
- People generate 2.5 quintillion bytes of data each day.
- 98 percent of sales representatives at construction companies that adopt analytics and geographic data reported dramatic decreases in their time frame for providing price quotes.
- Analytics leaders are nearly twice as likely as others to report enacting a long-term strategy to respond to changes in core business practices.
- Big data ranks 20th across 33 key technologies when businesses were asked their top technologies and initiatives strategic to business intelligence.
- 90% of enterprise analytics and business professionals currently say data and analytics are key to their organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
- More than 150 zettabytes (150 trillion gigabytes) of data will need analysis by 2025.
- 50 percent of businesses say data and analytics significantly impacted new entrants launching data and analytics businesses that undermine traditional competitors’ value propositions.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Uncovering the Best Practices for Master Data Management
- Part 1: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Part 2: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Data Science Powers the Data-Driven Organization of the Future
- Why Methodology Matters in Analytics
- The Value of Data Integration
- Data Solutions that Improve Risk Management for Banks
- Why do you need a Data Strategy now more than ever?
- Power BI Reports vs. Dashboards
- Gender Equality in Technology: Come so Far, Got so Far to Go