Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
- In the banking sector, investments in big data analytics were estimated at $20.8 billion in 2016.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use expert networks to derive data.
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
- By 2020, there will be 2.7 million job postings for data science and analytics roles.
- Only 16% of organizations can currently say that 75% or more of their employees have access to company data and analytics.
- 60 percent of businesses believe it is harder to source talent for data and analytics positions than for any other roles
- 21 percent of investment professionals use web traffic to derive data.
- The amount of data generated each second in the banking sector will grow 700 percent by 2020.
- In a survey of approximately 700 business professionals, only 15% said their organization is currently very effective in delivering a relevant and reliable customer experience. In the same survey, only 3% of respondents said they are able to act on all of the customer data they collect; 21% say they can act on very little of it.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- How can the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transform your organization? – Part 1
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges
- Data Science Powers the Data-Driven Organization of the Future
- Driving Power BI Adoption
- Why Methodology Matters in Analytics
- How Snowflake Delivers A Single Data Experience Across Multiple Clouds And Regions
- How can the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transform your organization? Part 2
- The Value of Data Management
- Six Reasons to Consider Power BI Premium
- Power BI Download Options: App vs MSI