Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Businesses that use big data saw a profit increase of 8–10 percent.
- Only 16% of organizations can currently say that 75% or more of their employees have access to company data and analytics.
- 50 percent of businesses say data and analytics significantly impacted new entrants launching data and analytics businesses that undermine traditional competitors’ value propositions.
- Data-driven organizations are 23 times more likely to acquire customers, six times as likely to retain customers, and 19 times as likely to be profitable as a result.
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
- Big data ranks 20th across 33 key technologies when businesses were asked their top technologies and initiatives strategic to business intelligence.
- People generate 2.5 quintillion bytes of data each day.
- 30 percent of businesses consider the Spark software framework critical to their big data analytics strategies.
- Customer/social analysis is considered the second most important big data analytics use case, followed by predictive maintenance.
- The amount of data generated each second in the banking sector will grow 700 percent by 2020.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Women in Technology: It’s Time We Stand Up for What’s Right
- Data Strategy Assessment: Current and Future State Analysis
- Launching A Master Data Management Program: The Keys to Success
- Exporting DATA from Tableau to Excel
- Exploring the Decomposition Tree Visual in Power BI
- Accelerating Data Initiatives for the Banking & Finance Industry
- Sharing a Power BI report within Teams
- Improving Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) Scores with Data Management
- Implementing Power BI Report Usage Metrics
- Data Solutions that Improve Risk Management for Banks