Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Only 16% of organizations can currently say that 75% or more of their employees have access to company data and analytics.
- 36 percent of investment professionals use web scraping to derive data.
- Through 2019, 90% of large organizations will have hired a CDO, but only 50% will be considered a success.
- Data warehouse optimization is considered the most important big data analytics use case, and is considered critical or very important by 70 percent of businesses.
- 14 percent of investment professionals use credit card and POS software data to derive data.
- 60 percent of businesses believe it is harder to source talent for data and analytics positions than for any other roles
- By 2025, 60% of the 163 zettabytes of existing data will be created and managed by enterprise organizations.
- The amount of data generated each second in the banking sector will grow 700 percent by 2020.
- 90 percent of IT professionals plan to increase spending on BI tools.
- Data-driven organizations are 23 times more likely to acquire customers, six times as likely to retain customers, and 19 times as likely to be profitable as a result.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Why Methodology Matters in Analytics
- How Healthcare Payers can breakdown their Data Silos
- Overview: The Tableau Suite of Products
- Sharing a Power BI report within Teams
- Exporting DATA from Tableau to Excel
- Overcoming common Enterprise Data Governance challenges
- How to Build a Data Strategy Roadmap
- Five Questions You Need To Answer To Get The Most Out Of Power BI
- Scrum Master Best Practices to Accelerate Data Projects
- Data Strategy Assessment: Current and Future State Analysis