Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 21 percent of investment professionals use web traffic to derive data.
- 59 percent of executives say big data at their company would be improved through artificial intelligence (AI).
- Only 16% of organizations can currently say that 75% or more of their employees have access to company data and analytics.
- The big data software market was worth $31 billion in 2018, growing 14 percent from the year before.
- By 2025, more than a quarter of all data created will be real-time, with 95% of that data generated by the Internet of Things.
- More than 150 zettabytes (150 trillion gigabytes) of data will need analysis by 2025.
- The number of IT professionals using descriptive and predictive analytics grew from the mid-40th percentile to high 60th percentile between January 2018 and January 2019.
- Customer/social analysis is considered the second most important big data analytics use case, followed by predictive maintenance.
- 14 percent of investment professionals use credit card and POS software data to derive data.
- 90% of enterprise analytics and business professionals currently say data and analytics are key to their organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Implementing a Proof of Concept (POC) Approach
- How Healthcare Payers can breakdown their Data Silos
- Data Solutions that Improve Risk Management for Banks
- A 360-Degree Customer View: Personalizing the Consumer Journey
- Pitfalls to Avoid when implementing Health Information Exchange
- Data Science Powers the Data-Driven Organization of the Future
- The Value of Data Integration
- Women in Technology: It’s Time We Stand Up for What’s Right
- Overview: The Tableau Suite of Products
- Top 5 Benefits to Centralized Data