Text AnalyticsThe text analytics is basically the process of the application of linguistic, machine learning, and statistical techniques on the text-based sources. The text analytics is used to derive an insight or meaning from the text data by application of these techniques.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- The number of IT professionals using descriptive and predictive analytics grew from the mid-40th percentile to high 60th percentile between January 2018 and January 2019.
- 90% of enterprise analytics and business professionals currently say data and analytics are key to their organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
- 21 percent of investment professionals use web traffic to derive data.
- Only 7% of marketers surveyed report that they are currently effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven marketing engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints.
- Businesses that use big data saw a 10 percent reduction in overall cost.
- 73 percent of businesses consider Spark SQL critical to their analytics strategies as a big data access method.
- 79 percent of enterprise executives say that not embracing big data will cause companies to lose competitive position and risk extinction.
- Data-driven organizations are 23 times more likely to acquire customers, six times as likely to retain customers, and 19 times as likely to be profitable as a result.
- 53 percent of companies are adopting big data analytics
- 55 percent of North American businesses have adopted big data analytics.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges
- Data Solutions that Improve Risk Management for Banks
- Improving Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) Scores with Data Management
- Data Science Powers the Data-Driven Organization of the Future
- Surprise! Payers’ Data Struggles with the No Surprises Act
- Pitfalls to Avoid when implementing Health Information Exchange
- Interoperability in Healthcare: A Patient-First Framework
- Five Questions You Need To Answer To Get The Most Out Of Power BI
- Winning strategies for Data Governance maturity
- Snowflake Data Warehouse Best Practices