TalendIt is an open-source integration software designed to turn data into insights. It provides various services and software, including cloud storage, enterprise application integration, data management, etc. Backed by a vast community, it allows all Talend users and members to share information, experiences, doubts from any location.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Data-driven organizations are 23 times more likely to acquire customers, six times as likely to retain customers, and 19 times as likely to be profitable as a result.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use expert networks to derive data.
- 79 percent of enterprise executives say that not embracing big data will cause companies to lose competitive position and risk extinction.
- 90% of enterprise analytics and business professionals currently say data and analytics are key to their organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
- Content analytics usage among IT professionals increased from 43 percent to 54 percent between January 2018 and January 2019.
- Only 16% of organizations can currently say that 75% or more of their employees have access to company data and analytics.
- The worldwide big data market is projected to grow from $42 billion in 2018 to $103 billion in 2027.
- 62 percent of retail businesses see competitive advantages from information and analytics.
- 30 percent of businesses consider the Spark software framework critical to their big data analytics strategies.
- 14 percent of investment professionals use credit card and POS software data to derive data.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Accelerating Data Initiatives for the Banking & Finance Industry
- The Benefits of Data Lakes for Financial Services
- Women in Technology: It’s Time We Stand Up for What’s Right
- Exporting DATA from Tableau to Excel
- Snowflake Best Practices For Optimal Performance
- Scrum Master Best Practices to Accelerate Data Projects
- Part 2: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges
- What is a Data Strategy & Why is it Important?
- Mothers in Tech: Design your Own Work-Life Balance