TalendIt is an open-source integration software designed to turn data into insights. It provides various services and software, including cloud storage, enterprise application integration, data management, etc. Backed by a vast community, it allows all Talend users and members to share information, experiences, doubts from any location.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 79 percent of enterprise executives say that not embracing big data will cause companies to lose competitive position and risk extinction.
- 53 percent of companies are adopting big data analytics
- 30 percent of businesses consider the Spark software framework critical to their big data analytics strategies.
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
- People generate 2.5 quintillion bytes of data each day.
- Businesses that use big data saw a 10 percent reduction in overall cost.
- 62 percent of retail businesses see competitive advantages from information and analytics.
- 98 percent of sales representatives at construction companies that adopt analytics and geographic data reported dramatic decreases in their time frame for providing price quotes.
- The worldwide big data market is projected to grow from $42 billion in 2018 to $103 billion in 2027.
- More than 30 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their research and development departments
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- The Value of Data Management
- Five ways Financial Services Can Benefit from Snowflake
- Exporting DATA from Tableau to Excel
- The Open Banking Movement is Open for Business
- Why Methodology Matters in Analytics
- Data Strategy Assessment: Current and Future State Analysis
- Uncovering the Best Practices for Master Data Management
- The Benefits of Data Warehousing in Finance
- Predictive Analytics can help reduce your Data Decay
- Self-Service Power BI with Shared Datasets