TalendIt is an open-source integration software designed to turn data into insights. It provides various services and software, including cloud storage, enterprise application integration, data management, etc. Backed by a vast community, it allows all Talend users and members to share information, experiences, doubts from any location.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 59 percent of executives say big data at their company would be improved through artificial intelligence (AI).
- Nearly 50 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their sales and marketing departments.
- 53 percent of companies are adopting big data analytics
- 90% of enterprise analytics and business professionals currently say data and analytics are key to their organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
- 14 percent of investment professionals use credit card and POS software data to derive data.
- 21 percent of investment professionals use web traffic to derive data.
- 95 percent of businesses need to manage unstructured data.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use expert networks to derive data.
- The number of IT professionals using descriptive and predictive analytics grew from the mid-40th percentile to high 60th percentile between January 2018 and January 2019.
- The big data industry will be worth an estimated $77 billion by 2023.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Snowflake Delivers a Single Data Experience Across Multiple Platforms
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Use Cases for the Retail Industry
- Predictive Analytics can help reduce your Data Decay
- Why Methodology Matters in Analytics
- Snowflake Best Practices for Data Warehouse Development
- Managing the Organizational Dynamics
- Gaining executive buy-in through Data Governance
- Automation Solutions Closes the Gap on Last Mile Delivery for Retailers
- Implementing Power BI Report Usage Metrics
- The Value of Data Integration