TalendIt is an open-source integration software designed to turn data into insights. It provides various services and software, including cloud storage, enterprise application integration, data management, etc. Backed by a vast community, it allows all Talend users and members to share information, experiences, doubts from any location.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 30 percent of businesses consider the Spark software framework critical to their big data analytics strategies.
- By 2025, IDC predicts that the total amount of digital data created worldwide will rise to 163 zettabytes, ballooned by the growing number of devices and sensors
- Big data ranks 20th across 33 key technologies when businesses were asked their top technologies and initiatives strategic to business intelligence.
- 60 percent of businesses believe it is harder to source talent for data and analytics positions than for any other roles
- The big data software market was worth $31 billion in 2018, growing 14 percent from the year before.
- The amount of data generated each second in the banking sector will grow 700 percent by 2020.
- The education vertical currently has the lowest adoption of big data among vertical industries, but educators are most likely to say they may use big data in the future.
- More than 30 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their research and development departments
- Content analytics usage among IT professionals increased from 43 percent to 54 percent between January 2018 and January 2019.
- 26 percent of businesses say data and analytics have significantly changed the nature of industry-wide competition.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Top 5 Benefits to Centralized Data
- Uncovering the Best Practices for Master Data Management
- Data Modeling is the Key to Success
- Predictive Analytics can help reduce your Data Decay
- Snowflake Advantages
- Why do you need a Data Strategy now more than ever?
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges
- How to get started with Data Governance
- Don’t Let Technical Debt Bankrupt Your Data Foundation
- Six Reasons to Consider Power BI Premium