TableauThe core essence of Tableau is actually the PivotTable and PivotChart of Excel. It can be said that Tableau is keenly aware of this feature of Excel. It entered the BI market earlier and carried forward this core value. From the perspective of development history and current market feedback, Tableau is better at visualization. I don’t think this is because of how cool its charts are, but its design, color, and user interface give us a simple and fresh feeling. This is indeed like Tableau’s own propaganda, investing a lot of academic energy to study what kind of charts people like, how to give users the ultimate experience in operation and visual. As Tableau advertises, their team puts a lot of academic energy into researching what kind of charts people like, and how to give users the ultimate experiencein terms of operation and vision. In addition, Tableau has added data cleaning function and more intelligent analysis functions. This is also a predictable product development advantage for Tableau.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 26 percent of businesses say data and analytics have significantly changed the nature of industry-wide competition.
- Customer/social analysis is considered the second most important big data analytics use case, followed by predictive maintenance.
- 30 percent of businesses consider the Spark software framework critical to their big data analytics strategies.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use expert networks to derive data.
- More than 150 zettabytes (150 trillion gigabytes) of data will need analysis by 2025.
- 45 percent of companies run at least some big data workloads in the cloud.
- More than 30 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their research and development departments
- Content analytics usage among IT professionals increased from 43 percent to 54 percent between January 2018 and January 2019.
- 60 percent of businesses believe it is harder to source talent for data and analytics positions than for any other roles
- In 2025, the IoT data analyzed and used to change business processes will be as much as all of the data created in 2020.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Five Questions You Need To Answer To Get The Most Out Of Power BI
- Data Governance: Lessons learned for best practices
- Driving Power BI Adoption
- Women in Technology: It’s Time We Stand Up for What’s Right
- Enterprise Data Strategy: What is it? And why is it important?
- Data Science Powers the Data-Driven Organization of the Future
- The Benefits of Data Lakes for Financial Services
- Six Reasons to Consider Power BI Premium
- Data Offense or Data Defense: Flexibility vs Control
- Winning strategies for Data Governance maturity