TableauThe core essence of Tableau is actually the PivotTable and PivotChart of Excel. It can be said that Tableau is keenly aware of this feature of Excel. It entered the BI market earlier and carried forward this core value. From the perspective of development history and current market feedback, Tableau is better at visualization. I don’t think this is because of how cool its charts are, but its design, color, and user interface give us a simple and fresh feeling. This is indeed like Tableau’s own propaganda, investing a lot of academic energy to study what kind of charts people like, how to give users the ultimate experience in operation and visual. As Tableau advertises, their team puts a lot of academic energy into researching what kind of charts people like, and how to give users the ultimate experiencein terms of operation and vision. In addition, Tableau has added data cleaning function and more intelligent analysis functions. This is also a predictable product development advantage for Tableau.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 70 percent of investment professionals use “alternative data” or plan to do so in the next year.
- Data warehouse optimization is considered the most important big data analytics use case, and is considered critical or very important by 70 percent of businesses.
- Businesses that use big data saw a 10 percent reduction in overall cost.
- 98 percent of sales representatives at construction companies that adopt analytics and geographic data reported dramatic decreases in their time frame for providing price quotes.
- 21 percent of investment professionals use web traffic to derive data.
- 14 percent of investment professionals use credit card and POS software data to derive data.
- 73 percent of businesses consider Spark SQL critical to their analytics strategies as a big data access method.
- Through 2019, 90% of large organizations will have hired a CDO, but only 50% will be considered a success.
- 90% of enterprise analytics and business professionals currently say data and analytics are key to their organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use expert networks to derive data.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- A Business Analyst View: Transforming Data Inventory into Rich Visuals
- Sharing a Power BI report within Teams
- Snowflake ELT vs. ETL
- The Open Banking Movement is Open for Business
- Data Governance: Lessons learned for best practices
- Top 5 performance best practices with Snowflake
- Surprise! Payers’ Data Struggles with the No Surprises Act
- Managing the Organizational Dynamics
- Implementing a Proof of Concept (POC) Approach
- Power BI Reports vs. Dashboards