Tableau PublicTableau is an interactive data visualization tool. “Unlike” most visualization tools that require scripting. Tableau helps novice “surmount” the difficulties to get hands-on. The drag and drop features make data analysis at ease. They also have a “starter kit” and rich training source to help users to create innovative reports.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- By 2025, more than a quarter of all data created will be real-time, with 95% of that data generated by the Internet of Things.
- 83 percent of enterprise executives say they’ve pursued big data projects to gain a competitive advantage.
- 61 percent of businesses that recognize the effect of data and analytics on their core business practices say their companies either have not responded to these changes or have taken only ad hoc actions rather than developing a comprehensive, long-term strategy for analytics.
- 90 percent of the world’s data was created between 2015 and 2016 alone.
- By 2020, there will be 2.7 million job postings for data science and analytics roles.
- 36 percent of investment professionals use web scraping to derive data.
- Content analytics usage among IT professionals increased from 43 percent to 54 percent between January 2018 and January 2019.
- 8 percent of businesses say data and analytics have fundamentally changed the nature of industry-wide competition
- 29 percent of investment professionals use expert networks to derive data.
- Insights-driven businesses are growing at an average of more than 30% each year, and by 2021, they are predicted to take $1.8 trillion annually from their less-informed peers.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Uncovering the Best Practices for Master Data Management
- Exporting DATA from Tableau to Excel
- How Healthcare Payers can breakdown their Data Silos
- Winning strategies for Data Governance maturity
- Snowflake Best Practices for Data Warehouse Development
- Sharing a Power BI report within Teams
- Implementing Power BI Report Usage Metrics
- Overcoming common Enterprise Data Governance challenges
- The Open Banking Movement is Open for Business
- Overview: The Tableau Suite of Products