Tableau PublicTableau is an interactive data visualization tool. “Unlike” most visualization tools that require scripting. Tableau helps novice “surmount” the difficulties to get hands-on. The drag and drop features make data analysis at ease. They also have a “starter kit” and rich training source to help users to create innovative reports.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- More than 30 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their research and development departments
- Businesses that use big data saw a profit increase of 8–10 percent.
- By 2025, more than a quarter of all data created will be real-time, with 95% of that data generated by the Internet of Things.
- 62 percent of retail businesses see competitive advantages from information and analytics.
- Only 7% of marketers surveyed report that they are currently effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven marketing engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints.
- The education vertical currently has the lowest adoption of big data among vertical industries, but educators are most likely to say they may use big data in the future.
- Insights-driven businesses are growing at an average of more than 30% each year, and by 2021, they are predicted to take $1.8 trillion annually from their less-informed peers.
- 95 percent of businesses need to manage unstructured data.
- 83 percent of enterprise executives say they’ve pursued big data projects to gain a competitive advantage.
- 61 percent of businesses that recognize the effect of data and analytics on their core business practices say their companies either have not responded to these changes or have taken only ad hoc actions rather than developing a comprehensive, long-term strategy for analytics.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Why Methodology Matters in Analytics
- Scrum Master Best Practices to Accelerate Data Projects
- Why choose Snowflake Cloud Data Platform?
- Mothers in Tech: Design your Own Work-Life Balance
- Power BI Reports vs. Dashboards
- Accelerating Data Initiatives for the Banking & Finance Industry
- Data Governance Best Practices: Lessons Learned for Effective Implementation
- Surprise! Payers’ Data Struggles with the No Surprises Act
- Sharing a Power BI report within Teams
- Women in Technology: It’s Time We Stand Up for What’s Right